How to get gig rank through SEO?

sharif_on

50 minutes ago, sharif_on said:

Not getting orders with such a good gig. What do I need to do to bring the order?

What do you offer that's unique and hasn't been done before? Are you sure your gigs are that good? 

If something doesn't work, the first thing you need to do is wonder if it really is THAT good. 

I would start by doing a new round of research on what sells (and what you can offer in a professional light) For example, (I only had a quick look at your gigs so I don't know it all - is there a chance that perhaps your English doesn't sound fluent enough to sell what you're trying to sell? Are your examples not as good as the competitions'? 

Following guidelines doesn't necessarily make a good gig. It's all about being able to sell (and deliver.)

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, katakatica said:

What do you offer that's unique and hasn't been done before? Are you sure your gigs are that good? 

If something doesn't work, the first thing you need to do is wonder if it really is THAT good. 

I would start by doing a new round of research on what sells (and what you can offer in a professional light) For example, (I only had a quick look at your gigs so I don't know it all - is there a chance that perhaps your English doesn't sound fluent enough to sell what you're trying to sell? Are your examples not as good as the competitions'? 

Following guidelines doesn't necessarily make a good gig. It's all about being able to sell (and deliver.)

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your insights. I'll conduct more research, work on my offerings, and focus on marketing and delivery improvements to enhance my gigs.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...