My Gig not showing on search result

theplaguelab

Question

12 hours ago, mdashik24 said:

Try to remain active on fiverr. It will boost up your impression. You can also share your gig on different social media like fb, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.

Some sellers have zero sell and reviews happened to be on the page, mine with over 200 reviews suddenly can't find it on the page,is that the same problem?

Thank you

• Like 18
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, theplaguelab said:

Some sellers have zero sell and reviews happened to be on the page, mine with over 200 reviews suddenly can't find it on the page,is that the same problem?

Thank you

Bro Same Problem ive been waiting 3 month and still my gigs doesnt show up plz if u find a way to fix it share it 

• Like 18
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, theplaguelab said:

Thank you

btw just asking wut is the last thing u did before this happen to u ?

• Like 20

On 9/28/2023 at 7:10 PM, theplaguelab said:

Hi ! Everyone ! I currently have this problem, my gigs impressions and clicks drop rapidly. 

I'm a level 2 seller and one of my best selling gig is not even showed on the search result.

I really need some help ! Thank you guys !

Same problem is mine. I am level 1 seller. suddenly my gig is down. I don't know how it is happening. 

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Make sure you are doing the right things. Don't use auto refresher, use your real profile picture, don't copy other sellers' images, gig descriptions or bio. Write stunning gig descriptions and use images that meet Fiverr's standards. Share your gigs on all social media, especially in places where your services are needed  by potential clients.

Lastly, hope for the best.

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

This Gig can not be promoted right now, due to possible quality issues. 

How long will it take for me to re-promoted this gig again ? And how do i fix this problem ?

I understand this might happen because some customers leave a "bad private review" for me , I was wondering how long or how many "good private reviews" it gonna take to re- promote my gigs again ! Thank you guys

• Like 4

22 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You need to sell. It is all about “money”. If you sell, Fiverr earns money (20% of your sales) and will reward you with a place in the search results. 

Hi ! My gigs can't be found on search results, therefore,my impressions and clicks drop significantly,and I'm not getting orders and conversations, It's been over a month not getting any impressions, and I'm a level 2 seller, hope anyone can help me !Thank you !

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, theplaguelab said:

Hi ! My gigs can't be found on search results, therefore,my impressions and clicks drop significantly,and I'm not getting orders and conversations, It's been over a month not getting any impressions, and I'm a level 2 seller, hope anyone can help me !Thank you !

You are in a very specific niche that I assume doesn't have a ton of demand. Also your bad review is not helping, since it shows you're not easy to work with and won't refund even if there are major issues with the work. That, combined with a lack of sales recently when compared to others in your niche shows why you have less impressions/inbox messages.

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You are in a very specific niche that I assume doesn't have a ton of demand. Also your bad review is not helping, since it shows you're not easy to work with and won't refund even if there are major issues with the work. That, combined with a lack of sales recently when compared to others in your niche shows why you have less impressions/inbox messages.

My gigs are not even on the search results, and the only 1-star review I got is 1 year ago

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, theplaguelab said:

My gigs are not even on the search results, and the only 1-star review I got is 1 year ago

You most likely had a bad private review. Cancellations and late deliveries can also be an issue. As I said, that review doesn't really matter when it comes to gig positioning, but even if people see your gig, it might deter them from buying. You asked why you might not be in search or why you don't have any orders, I told you why 🙂 Obviously we don't know 100% because Fiverr has its own hidden metrics, as I said above regarding those private reviews. Only buyers and Fiverr can see those, and they are a crucial ranking factor. Also, if you don't have lots of orders within your niche and others do.. then obviously they will be pushed up in search, at your expense.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, theplaguelab said:

Hi ! My gigs can't be found on search results, therefore,my impressions and clicks drop significantly,and I'm not getting orders and conversations, It's been over a month not getting any impressions, and I'm a level 2 seller, hope anyone can help me !Thank you !

Contact CS. Been in a similar situation, had to reach out to them.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

On 10/24/2023 at 7:33 PM, donnovan86 said:

You most likely had a bad private review. Cancellations and late deliveries can also be an issue. As I said, that review doesn't really matter when it comes to gig positioning, but even if people see your gig, it might deter them from buying. You asked why you might not be in search or why you don't have any orders, I told you why 🙂 Obviously we don't know 100% because Fiverr has its own hidden metrics, as I said above regarding those private reviews. Only buyers and Fiverr can see those, and they are a crucial ranking factor. Also, if you don't have lots of orders within your niche and others do.. then obviously they will be pushed up in search, at your expense.

How long do you think it takes for me to be up on the search result?

• Like 3