Is it ok to miss orders from the client when I am out of office?

noman_247

Question

I am a new seller in Fiverr. I have completed 2 orders (almost 15 days ago). Recently I have got 2 messages from new clients. But I was not able to reply on time because I was busy at that time. Will it be a serious problem for me to get messages or orders next time? I mean, I know that this is the time I have to be active to reply to messages on time. Since I have missed 2 chances, will it affect my gig visibility or anything else? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.6396dc12403f2ad9f9938df1e28728f8.png

@barsha0011 For sure, your (wrong) advice is not helping your account. After 14 months, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.

Thanks a lot for the info. I am new seller in Fiverr. Recently, I have received messages from 3 clients. But I was not able to reply instantly. I replied them after 10 or 12 minutes. But, they were not replying. I think they got other sellers who replied fast. I was not online that time. After this situation, my gigs just fall back into 2nd or 3rd page or even more than that. What should I do now? Can you help me on this please? Should I update my gig images and videos ? How can I come back to the 1st page? Please help me on this.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, noman_247 said:

Thanks a lot for the info. I am new seller in Fiverr. Recently, I have received messages from 3 clients. But I was not able to reply instantly. I replied them after 10 or 12 minutes. But, they were not replying. I think they got other sellers who replied fast. I was not online that time. After this situation, my gigs just fall back into 2nd or 3rd page or even more than that. What should I do now? Can you help me on this please? Should I update my gig images and videos ? How can I come back to the 1st page? Please help me on this.

10–12 minutes is fast.
Many buyers contact several sellers, and they just pick the seller that suits them.
A buyer does not need to reply to you. Your gigs falling back to the 3rd or 2nd page has nothing to do with this. Your last sale was 3 weeks ago. If you don’t keep selling, your gigs will disappear from the first pages.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

58 minutes ago, noman_247 said:

Thanks a lot for the info. I am new seller in Fiverr. Recently, I have received messages from 3 clients. But I was not able to reply instantly. I replied them after 10 or 12 minutes.

Often, I do not get back to a potential buyer for over an hour, and I still get sales.  

• Like 8
  • Up 1