Is it a magic?

rabihumakhan

Warning: I don't have any proof to back my claim up with! 

I have noticed that whenever a client who I complete a task for doesn't leave a review, my stats begin to decline, and it happens all the time which I dunno why? 

However, one of my recent clients didn't bother to reply to my text where I told them I have delivered their work and they may let know if they needed any revisions. They didn't reply until last night where they told me they just got a chance to read the files and that they were amazed by the write-up. (it happens in the inbox) however, they chose not to leave a review but still my impressions, clicks, etc increased. 

Does Fiverr use some AI to know if the clients are happy even if they don't talk about it? 

• Like 7

Yes I knew that. What amazes me is that when buyers don't bother to leave any review, it still hits my metrics. I'm sure they don't leave any bad private review as several of them hire me again. 

My question actually was: a client last night told me that she loved the task. (the order was auto completed more than two weeks), and I'm sure she didn't leave any private feedback, why my stats increased? Is it a coincidence? 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, rabihumakhan said:

Warning: I don't have any proof to back my claim up with! 

I have noticed that whenever a client who I complete a task for doesn't leave a review, my stats begin to decline, and it happens all the time which I dunno why? 

However, one of my recent clients didn't bother to reply to my text where I told them I have delivered their work and they may let know if they needed any revisions. They didn't reply until last night where they told me they just got a chance to read the files and that they were amazed by the write-up. (it happens in the inbox) however, they chose not to leave a review but still my impressions, clicks, etc increased. 

Does Fiverr use some AI to know if the clients are happy even if they don't talk about it? 

2 hours ago, rabihumakhan said:

Yes I knew that. What amazes me is that when buyers don't bother to leave any review, it still hits my metrics. I'm sure they don't leave any bad private review as several of them hire me again. 

My question actually was: a client last night told me that she loved the task. (the order was auto completed more than two weeks), and I'm sure she didn't leave any private feedback, why my stats increased? Is it a coincidence? 

I think same

There's "Rated Orders" field on analytic page. I'm sure it effects ranking > impressions

image.png.cb78483c23cf1e86dd398bf0896677be.png

Like here, order completed, but not reviewed, so "Rated Orders" is decreased.

About AI, I believe, yes they must be using to check buyers behavior. Like they are using AI in neo and buyer briefs.

Common words are like "good job", "great work", "annoying" etc. So as per Fiverr 3, new field BSR(buyer satisfaction rate) must be effected by that.

• Like 5