why am I not getting briefs?

rabbifazl

Hi, I am a social media marketer. I have got 9 orders through buyer request, and all buyers have given me 5-star feedback and good comments. but Now, I am not getting orders due to no buyer request. and briefs not coming to me. I have tried everything to get briefs. but I am so disappointed, why am I not getting briefs? Experts please help me what I can do to change that. Your insights and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

My profile

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, rabbifazl said:

Hi, I am a social media marketer. I have got 9 orders through buyer request, and all buyers have given me 5-star feedback and good comments. but Now, I am not getting orders due to no buyer request. and briefs not coming to me. I have tried everything to get briefs. but I am so disappointed, why am I not getting briefs? Experts please help me what I can do to change that. Your insights and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

My profile

Hi too

• Have you ever tried to use your "Digital Marketer and SEO Expert" skills to get orders? 
  • I can see that you got 3 orders without Buyer Requests. Haven't you?
  • Your gig galleries are too distracting and too much content in images. Remove them. (Improve gig galleries of all gigs)
  • Briefs: Have you tried to set a price like $50, $100 etc.?
  • Like 9

42 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

• Have you ever tried to use your "Digital Marketer and SEO Expert" skills to get orders? 
  • I can see that you got 3 orders without Buyer Requests. Haven't you?
  • Your gig galleries are too distracting and too much content in images. Remove them. (Improve gig galleries of all gigs)
  • Briefs: Have you tried to set a price like $50, $100 etc.?

Yes, I have done 3 orders without buyer requests but my main problem I am not getting Briefs. and I do not set a price like $50, $100, etc. I set the price just 5$

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Try prices like $50, $80 etc. then to see the results.

I just completed my 1 project organically, My gig price starting from $30, still I don't get any breif, Is it only because of my gig price starting from $30? Or do I have to complete few more orders to get project brief? 

What about if I create another gig with $50 or $80. Does it require to complete 2-3 projects organically? 

@smartdezigns It'll be really helpful if you let me know

Thanks A lot 

Edited by rashelrayhan
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, rashelrayhan said:

I just completed my 1 project organically, My gig price starting from $30, still I don't get any breif, Is it only because of my gig price starting from $30? Or do I have to complete few more orders to get project brief? 

What about if I create another gig with $50 or $80. Does it require to complete 2-3 projects organically? 

@smartdezigns It'll be really helpful if you let me know

Thanks A lot 

You too try different prices lile $50, $80 etc.

Improve your gig galleries of all gigs and add your previous work there.

• Like 2