Gig quantity if demoted.

charlsmcfarlane

Question

I have 21 gigs and am top rated. I’m not planning to move to level 2 seller any time soon but it could happen.

I’m curious, if I were to move to level two, what would happen to my gigs? Would Fiverr simply disable one of them to bring me back under the threshold of 20? Also, if that were to happen, would I have any choice as to which gig(s) get disabled?

Edited by charlsmcfarlane
  • Like 9

4 answers to this question

Never faced this, but from what I have read on this forum : Fiverr gives you a chance to pause the gigs that you want, within a specific time. If you don't take any action, then they will pause the gigs on their own. Possibly you can select & pause the ones that aren't getting good results on your own, rather than someone else deciding on which one to pause.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, sripra9007 said:

Never faced this, but from what I have read on this forum : Fiverr gives you a chance to pause the gigs that you want, within a specific time. If you don't take any action, then they will pause the gigs on their own. Possibly you can select & pause the ones that aren't getting good results on your own, rather than someone else deciding on which one to pause.

Great! Thanks for your response. I’m hoping it’s not something I’ll ever have to deal with, but I was curious in case it happens.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is a screenshot of the email that Fiverr sends after someone is demoted. As stated in this email, they pause gigs considering the "creation date". But as another member suggested above you always have the option to pause gigs manually as per your preference.

image.png.77e7f3cf7ba56686d4e737e89b9b79e3.png

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

This is a screenshot of the email that Fiverr sends after someone is demoted. As stated in this email, they pause gigs considering the "creation date". But as another member suggested above you always have the option to pause gigs manually as per your preference.

image.png.77e7f3cf7ba56686d4e737e89b9b79e3.png

Correct. So basically while Fiverr has removed the badge already from the account, still they are giving 48 hours to the seller so that they can themselves decide which gigs to pause. If the seller doesn't take any action (pause the gigs) in those 48 hours, then Fiverr will pause the most recent gigs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2