Hello Friends! I've been receiving more 'Fiverr Choice' orders, and I'm wondering if I'm on my way to becoming a 'Top Rated Seller.' Any tips from those who've achieved this status on how to thrive?

manojkrp

I've been a dedicated seller on Fiverr for seven years, focusing exclusively on this platform. Five years ago, I received a Top Rated Seller request, but unfortunately, it was rejected for certain reasons. Since then, I haven't received any Top Rated Seller requests, even after consistently delivering quality work.

Recently, I've started receiving 'Fiverr Choice' orders, and it's been a great source of happiness and motivation for me. However, I'm also curious if achieving 'Fiverr Choice' status might influence my chances of eventually becoming a Top Rated Seller again. Has anyone experienced any changes in their journey to Top Rated Seller status after receiving 'Fiverr Choice' orders?

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, manojkrp said:

I've been a dedicated seller on Fiverr for seven years, focusing exclusively on this platform. Five years ago, I received a Top Rated Seller request, but unfortunately, it was rejected for certain reasons. Since then, I haven't received any Top Rated Seller requests, even after consistently delivering quality work.

Recently, I've started receiving 'Fiverr Choice' orders, and it's been a great source of happiness and motivation for me. However, I'm also curious if achieving 'Fiverr Choice' status might influence my chances of eventually becoming a Top Rated Seller again. Has anyone experienced any changes in their journey to Top Rated Seller status after receiving 'Fiverr Choice' orders?

If you have completed the requirements to become a TRS then it does not mean that you will become TRS right away. TRS is usually hand-picked by Fiverr and it involves a lot of things to be considered apart from those requirements. Other parameters involves BSR, Performance Scores etc. So don't focus on it that when will you become a TRS. Instead, you should focus on keep completing the orders and delivering quality services.

It's good that you have a Fiverr Choice so just focus on delivery quality work. Good Luck

• Like 6