offering multiple services in one account

drawarchitect

Question

is it okay to make gigs in other service type of the same category and subcategory??? experts and experienced needs guidance

i am currently working in category of 

Graphic & Design > Architecture and interior design > 2d drawings and floor plans

i have heard that in one account you should offer only one service and have a gigs of related to that service, multiple category/subcategory services in one account can results in deranging of the gigs.

my question is here that in subcategory of architecture and interior design there are more service types. like

• Architecture and interior design >

> 3d modelling and rendering.

> 2d drawings and floor plans

> planning and design

> virtaul stagging

so can i make my other gigs in service type of > 3d modelling and rendering 

or should i only make other gigs only in > 2d drawings and floor plans service type. 

thanks

• Like 9

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, drawarchitect said:

is it okay to make gigs in other service type of the same category and subcategory??? experts and experienced needs guidance

i am currently working in category of 

Graphic & Design > Architecture and interior design > 2d drawings and floor plans

i have heard that in one account you should offer only one service and have a gigs of related to that service, multiple category/subcategory services in one account can results in deranging of the gigs.

my question is here that in subcategory of architecture and interior design there are more service types. like

• Architecture and interior design >

> 3d modelling and rendering.

> 2d drawings and floor plans

> planning and design

> virtaul stagging

so can i make my other gigs in service type of > 3d modelling and rendering 

or should i only make other gigs only in > 2d drawings and floor plans service type. 

thanks

You can make in every service.

• Like 4