I just received email that my account is under review

proofreading_ed

Question

Hey, can anyone help me here? I just read @saher1 story and now that happened to me today. I delivered the order at 18:06 Beijing time today, and at 18:56 Beijing time today, I received a mail that my account is under review, the reason they are saying is “We have reviewed your Gigs and have determined that the services you are offering harm the integrity of our marketplace ” i haven’t created any gig for the last six to seven months.

I’m worried about my account, that’s the source where i can make somehow my living. I didn’t do anything wrong, nor did I violated any term and conditions. I have been using my account for the last 3 years and haven’t received any single warning, and today all of the sudden, I received the message that my account is under review. I have mailed to Fiverr CS, and haven’t received the reply from them.

Also, I moved to China from Pakistan in March, is it because of the location? @Lena can you please help me too? I’m ready to provide every legal document to get my account back, please please help me in this. This account means alot to me. I’m a level two seller and i have made this account by working hard and gaining trust of my clients. Please help me in this and i will be very thankful to you. Thanks

• Like 9
  • Sad 4
  • Up 3

13 answers to this question

I contacted fiverr CS, and they didn’t give any satisfactory reply. I even asked them that I’m ready to provide any legal documentation that is required to get through the process, but they said i have to wait for 60 days. I can wait for that review time, but how i will make sure that i will get my account back?🥺

IMG_5849.jpeg

• Like 8

Hello @proofreading_ed

I understand how you feel but please do not worry. Please continue your work as usual, and let's wait for our relevant team to finish the review. Since I cannot do much right now, please keep me updated. 

Please be patient and if you need any additional information, you can always send me a message. 

Thanks. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1