My Payoneer account was blocked with a pending payment

dream_dazzle

Question

24 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, dream_dazzle said:

would this payment be refunded to me?

It is uncertain who will refund your money but don't worry, you will definitely get your money back. No company in the world can take away your hard-earned money from you.

As per Payoneer terms:- "If the account is blocked, the pending payment will be canceled and refunded to the original funding source."

So I would personally recommend writing tickets to both Fiverr and Payoneer customer support to get this resolved as soon as possible.

• Like 17

On 9/12/2023 at 4:41 PM, dream_dazzle said:

I sent a message to Payoneer account but they called do not unblock my account and not show live chat.Now what Iwill do

It is impossible for a Payoneer account to be blocked for no reason 😞 Maybe you have tasks in the "verification center" on Payoneer that you need to complete?? For example, confirm your documents and address? Check it out 🙂 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, carrotymusic said:

It is impossible for a Payoneer account to be blocked for no reason 😞 Maybe you have tasks in the "verification center" on Payoneer that you need to complete?? For example, confirm your documents and address? Check it out 🙂 

I think the address verification information was wrong.

• Like 9

On 9/12/2023 at 7:49 PM, dream_dazzle said:

My Payoneer account was blocked with a pending payment from Fiver, please would this payment be refunded to me?

Please I need your assistance on what to do

I think the address verification information was wrong. Don't worry your payment will be refunded, but you have to safe your Fiverr account.

• Like 9

On 9/12/2023 at 7:49 PM, dream_dazzle said:

My Payoneer account was blocked with a pending payment from Fiver, please would this payment be refunded to me?

Please I need your assistance on what to do

You should contact Payoneer customer support

• Like 5

15 hours ago, shahidfreelanc said:

I think the address verification information was wrong. Don't worry your payment will be refunded, but you have to safe your Fiverr account.

I have the same problem, but i want to know if they're truly going to refund it

• Like 4

12 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

True but if the OP doesn't have Paypal in their country and Payoneer was the only way to withdraw, then sending the money back to Fiverr won't really help.

What do you think they're going to do with the pending transaction that's still in the blocked account, are they going to step on it forever?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, devs_09 said:

I have the same problem, but i want to know if they're truly going to refund it

Even if Payoneer refunds it, you need PayPal to withdraw the money when they come back to Fiverr. And in some regions like Pakistan or other countries there's no support for PayPal. 

58 minutes ago, devs_09 said:

What do you think they're going to do with the pending transaction that's still in the blocked account, are they going to step on it forever?

They refund it back to Fiverr. But that means, as I said, you need another withdrawal method that's working. 

• Like 4