How can I grow my gig impression and clicks?

dev_arifmiah

12 hours ago, dev_arifmiah said:

If I use any (refresher tools) to keep my Fiverr account active for 24 hours, will there be any problem in my account?

Yes, A Huge Problem. Your account will suspended if you use any auto-refresh extension which is not allowed to use on Fiverr. Avoid it.

Secondly, why do you want to stay active for 24 hours? Do you want to become a Robot? 

Read this topic: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/258866-if-you-stay-online-247-this-will-happen/

• Like 9

Be active when you're actually doing something on the site (like creating or editing gigs, or checking out your competitors, or doing orders, or responding to messages).

When you have nothing useful to do on the site, do something useful somewhere else.

Hope this article helps you,

• Like 9

20 hours ago, avichychy said:

Open your fiverr account on mobile app and desktop browser

If there's no activity within 5 minutes, Fiverr automatically shows you as offline.

Also, people, stop trying to find ways to cheat the system. Fiverr won't offer any benefit if you are online.

• Like 9

• Title and keywords: Your title should be clear, concise, and include relevant keywords. Research what terms potential clients might be searching for and incorporate them naturally.
  • Gig description: Write a compelling description that showcases your skills, experience, and the value you offer. Use bullet points, clear formatting, and highlight your strengths.
  • Images and videos: Use high-quality visuals that capture attention and demonstrate your work. This could be screenshots, samples, or short videos explaining your service.
  • Pricing and packages: Offer competitive pricing with different packages to cater to diverse budgets. Consider using Fiverr's pricing suggestions tool for guidance.
  • FAQs and revisions: Address common questions about your service and clearly explain your revision policy.

Promote your gig:

• Share on social media: Share your gig link on your social media profiles and relevant groups. Consider creating posts with eye-catching visuals and a short description.
  • Fiverr forums and communities: Engage with Fiverr's community forums and answer questions related to your skills. This can increase your visibility and attract potential clients.
  • Off-platform promotion: Share your gig on relevant websites, forums, and online communities where your target audience hangs out.
  • Run Fiverr ads: Consider using Fiverr's sponsored listings to increase your gig's visibility in search results.
  • Like 3