Gig Deranked.

huzi79

Question

Hey hope everyone is doing fine. 
So my one gig was performing well for like 2 years and for a year and more it was always on first page. but i don't know what went wrong but i can't find it in top 10 pages and it's very concerning. the orders have gone down to minimum. i never thought i would see the day. i have the great reviews too. let me know what is the cause and what can i do. 

thank you 

• Like 16
  • Sad 2

9 answers to this question

How do I reactivate my gig on Fiverr?
  1. Process of reactivating fiverr gigs looks like 👇
  2. Open Profile. - Gigs (You'll see gig list of Active/ Paused/ Denied)
  3. As we're talking about Paused Gigs. - Go to Paused Gigs list. - On the left side of row you'll see a tickbox, Just click that box. ...
  • Like 14

3 hours ago, huzi79 said:

So my one gig was performing well for like 2 years and for a year and more it was always on first page. but i don't know what went wrong but i can't find it in top 10 pages and it's very concerning. the orders have gone down to minimum. i never thought i would see the day. i have the great reviews too. let me know what is the cause and what can i do. 

thank you 

@newsmike @catwriter @vickieito @filipdevaere  These community experts can guide you better, from their own experiences.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, huzi79 said:

thank you 

It happens some time, chill

• Like 13

4 hours ago, huzi79 said:

the orders have gone down to minimum. i never thought i would see the day. i have the great reviews too. let me know what is the cause and what can i do. 

Hi @huzi79,

When did you notice your orders going down? How many orders did you get before and how many are you getting now?

Please also let us know what your impressions, clicks, and orders look like before the downturn and what it looks like now. That information may help us understand what is going on. Thanks!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Please also let us know what your impressions, clicks, and orders look like before the downturn and what it looks like now. That information may help us understand what is going on. Thanks!

It looks like a small dip. Just check the number of reviews he still has. 

• Like 13