as a new seller what can be done now to improve gig impression& get order

aklimakh

15 hours ago, aklimakh said:

Hi i am aklimakh I am a new seller  I have 3 gig,  now my question what should I do ?  what whould be better to earn top level seller on fiverr . I hope   I"ll get best suggestion here . Thanks you advence.

Hello there, welcome to the community. First and foremost, you need to understand how Fiverr works. Read articles about it, then optimize your things.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

Hi there as new seller, i would like to know about gigs video. i uploaded in my gig and it somehow ruin the thumbnail. means like i need some adjusment on making new video, right ? after all, the thumbnail is not noticeable enough. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello @aklimakh 

On 12/13/2023 at 5:04 AM, aklimakh said:

I have no order get now. please suggest me what can be done now

Allow me to give you a couple of suggestions.

If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Improve My Gig section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 44
  • Thanks 1

• Lena locked this topic