Gig description update

sadia_seo_

Hi!  I have completed two orders, Number three running order,  But these three orders from a client.  It's been more than a month, No new client came knocking, this gig gets a lot of clicks every day, But no new client yet. I think the gig description needs to be improved a bit. But there is a running order, Can I change the Gig description in this situation?  Will it have any effect on Gig's ranking?  Many people say that if you change the description, Gig will not be found.  Is it really so?  Can I change the gig description?

• Like 11

I don't think change of the description will affect your current status. If you have lots of clicks yet no new orders, that's something wrong about your description as far as I know. You can try updating the sample work with more advanced, attractive and competitive items. If you have a lot of clicks, I believe the title and sample work doing fine, so could be your description. Make it more simple and easy to read and understand, make the buyer know why should they hire you. Just sell yourself to them, convince them enough to make them put an order. Some nice portfolio would certainly help as well

• Like 6

On 8/22/2023 at 4:01 PM, abdheshkjha said:

On 8/23/2023 at 4:52 PM, sadia_seo_ said:

Hi!  I have completed two orders, Number three running order,  But these three orders from a client.  It's been more than a month, No new client came knocking, this gig gets a lot of clicks every day, But no new client yet. I think the gig description needs to be improved a bit. But there is a running order, Can I change the Gig description in this situation?  Will it have any effect on Gig's ranking?  Many people say that if you change the description, Gig will not be found.  Is it really so?  Can I change the gig description?

Yes, you can change. 

• Like 5