Detect problem

asaddc

Question

12 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, asaddc said:

Can anyone pls check my account and gigs and tell if there's any problem or low quality

Username is Acelina_pro🙏🙏

What do you mean by it? You have 2 accounts? Kindly confirm. 

Acelina_pro should use her expertise to get the orders and there is no gig gallery (portfolio) as well. If she cannot do anything for herself then how can she expect to do projects for her buyers? 😑

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

What do you mean by it? You have 2 accounts? Kindly confirm. 

Acelina_pro should use her expertise to get the orders and there is no gig gallery (portfolio) as well. If she cannot do anything for herself then how can she expect to do projects for her buyers? 😑

What do u mean by two accounts?? And also there is gig image there now...

Pls explain better cause I can't understand you

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, asaddc said:

What do u mean by two accounts?? And also there is gig image there now...

Pls explain better cause I can't understand you

asaddc and Acelina_pro: Are not these 2 Fiverr accounts?

That gig image is not attractive for buyers and why there is too much text? Reason? When gig description is already there to describe your services? Add some of your previous work in gig gallery so that it can grab buyer's attention. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

asaddc and Acelina_pro: Are not these 2 Fiverr accounts?

That gig image is not attractive for buyers and why there is too much text? Reason? When gig description is already there to describe your services? Add some of your previous work in gig gallery so that it can grab buyer's attention. 

No.... Asaddc is not an account... Also why do u say my gig image is not attractive to buyers?? I just input small text to show my services... Or can u show me an example of a attractive and short text gig image that will attract buyers??

• Like 6
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, asaddc said:

Or can u show me an example of a attractive and short text gig image that will attract buyers??

For this purpose, you will have to do research on Fiverr regarding your niche. Observe how other sellers are offering their services similar to yours.

6 minutes ago, asaddc said:

No.... Asaddc is not an account... 

It's still considered an account (2nd) even you don't accept it. Why cannot you use Acelina_pro one then?

• Like 10

11 hours ago, acelina_pro said:

Why do you say so? What is the problem with the gig image?

If you are not going to follow our tips or suggested tips by other experienced sellers then it's okay but don't ask the same question again and again when the reasons/questions are already explained/answered.

I am gonna stop here and not gonna guide you anymore as I'm 100% sure that you won't do anything even we guide you.

Good Luck!

• Like 7
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, acelina_pro said:

Why do you say so? What is the problem with the gig image?

I'm unsure if you changed them since before, but the current images (to me) just blend in with every other gig out there. Try to make it more YOU (I know they have a picture, I'll assume it's you on it), but they just don't feel personal or 'right'. I checked one of your gigs out at as well, and the writing feels almost forced (your gig description), which is a no-no for a writer. Look around on the site and see what others are doing, get inspiration from that and try again. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

19 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

If you are not going to follow our tips or suggested tips by other experienced sellers then it's okay but don't ask the same question again and again when the reasons/questions are already explained/answered.

I am gonna stop here and not gonna guide you anymore as I'm 100% sure that you won't do anything even we guide you.

Good Luck!

Am so sorry if I have offended you... Pls forgive me🙏

But I just want to know where to correct my mistakes that's why I am asking those questions and also have changed my picture to my logo pls is that okay??

• Like 7

18 hours ago, katakatica said:

I'm unsure if you changed them since before, but the current images (to me) just blend in with every other gig out there. Try to make it more YOU (I know they have a picture, I'll assume it's you on it), but they just don't feel personal or 'right'. I checked one of your gigs out at as well, and the writing feels almost forced (your gig description), which is a no-no for a writer. Look around on the site and see what others are doing, get inspiration from that and try again. 

Okay...

Thanks for the advice 

• Like 7