new to fiverr - is it still good for new freelancers

sayamjam

Question

21 answers to this question

Yes, it is good for new sellers. Fiver does give a lot of opportunities to new sellers to showcase their talent. It is our job to latch on to those opportunities and convert them into sales. Our goals include high-quality work and customer satisfaction. Due to high competition it might take time however we need to be focused and when given a chance come out with flying colors.  Regarding the old seller getting orders keep competitive prices and offer better service. Believe me, everyone wants best service for a better price.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the biggest community of Fiverr. 
YES, It's a great platform for newbies and Fiver helps you to grow your business just you need to be patient, and what services you're offering must be quality of work. You can get an order within 28 days if you are dedicated to taking the job. So, Best of luck

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, sayamjam said:

I am new freelancer and starting from fiverr, I have a question that a new freelancer can still earn from fiverr or the buyers only trust the old sellers?

Welcome to the Biggest Community Fiverr. As a new freelancer fiverr is a Best choice for you, But you Have to do some steps that can help you to earn money on fiverr. First of All you have to select your gig niche that write a SEO optimized Description and a eye- caching Gig Image aslo You Need to Be patient because Fiverr is much competitive Marketplace. As a new freelancer you should upload 7 gigs on your profile and deliver quality work. So Best of Luck Happy Freelancing. 💙

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Buyers always trust old sellers with good reputation, but even those who are experts and veterans on fiverr now were new one day , so remember it does not matter , what matter is when the moment comes and you finally get the order, how good you are and what quality you can deliver

Thanks and good luck

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

With too many newbies/new gigs coming onboard daily in niches with thousands of competitors you virtually haven’t a snowballs chance in hell of getting a gig, no matter how good you are at your job, or you’ve seo’ed your gig to the hilt and cut your prices to the bone. Fiverr are in the business of making money so those that are getting orders will always be favored the most as they are guaranteeing themselves (Fiverr) of getting their cut. That’s my cynical 2cents worth. Thought provoking isn’t it?

• Like 9

I'm sorry to say this, but it's not a myth. When a buyer searches for a service, they want to entrust their job to someone who is online and responds quickly. Moreover, there's an option for online sellers in the Fiverr filters.

As a Fiverr pro, you might not necessarily require online presence. However, for a new seller, it holds significant importance.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, hayat_dev said:

When a buyer searches for a service, they want to entrust their job to someone who is online and responds quickly. Moreover, there's an option for online sellers in the Fiverr filters.

False. I buy stuff myself sometimes and I don't care if the person is online or not. And most people don't. The focus is on what quality you can deliver as a seller, I couldn't care less if you are online.

New people in particular.. you will notice that most online sellers are those without reviews. So that reinforces my idea that staying online is a waste of time. Stop staying online all the time and instead improve your gigs or create new ones. Then again if you do want to stay online don't let us stop you, it's your time you waste and not ours.

• Like 8
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, hayat_dev said:

I'm sorry to say this, but it's not a myth. When a buyer searches for a service, they want to entrust their job to someone who is online and responds quickly. Moreover, there's an option for online sellers in the Fiverr filters.

As a Fiverr pro, you might not necessarily require online presence. However, for a new seller, it holds significant importance.

Remember that many buyers who want immediate help from someone online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many online sellers are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

• Like 9
  • Up 1