I was worth 2k for a singular job for a client!!

domenikbrenner

The client ordered from me before and we completed a few smaller jobs together, when he had a massive project and offered 2000USD for my expertise. That is an enormous amount of money for a singular job to me, and it made me feel so happy that someone thinks I am trustworthy and competent enough for a job this scale.

I gave myself 2 weeks time and a lot of things went wrong suddenly, but I managed to find solutions for the issues and delivered still within in the deadline. Thinking "there is probably something I missed" all the time, I finally got a relief when the delivery was accepted. No comments from the client so far, but usually he pipes up when he needs an alteration or something seems mixed up et cetera. Very happy everything is okay!

Very happy. And to think I thought my time on fiverr was over 🙂

Edited by domenikbrenner
  • Like 19
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2023 at 10:06 PM, domenikbrenner said:

The client ordered from me before and we completed a few smaller jobs together, when he had a massive project and offered 2000USD for my expertise. That is an enormous amount of money for a singular job to me, and it made me feel so happy that someone thinks I am trustworthy and competent enough for a job this scale.

I gave myself 2 weeks time and a lot of things went wrong suddenly, but I managed to find solutions for the issues and delivered still within in the deadline. Thinking "there is probably something I missed" all the time, I finally got a relief when the delivery was accepted. No comments from the client so far, but usually he pipes up when he needs an alteration or something seems mixed up et cetera. Very happy everything is okay!

Very happy. And to think I thought my time on fiverr was over 🙂

Congratulations.best of luck for your upcoming projects 

• Like 11