No orders

huzaifa_ahmed0

If you really are a social media marketing expert, as you claim to be, and if you can take your clients' businesses to the next level and beyond, surely you can use your expertise for your own business on Fiverr. Take your own business to the next level, market your Fiverr business on social media and get orders that way...

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3

2 minutes ago, huzaifa_ahmed0 said:

I know that I can run ads and get clients on Fiverr But I don't want that at that time. I am trying to figure this out through SEO and rank on Fiverr pages. 

I know that I can cure this infection with $5 worth of antibiotics, but I don't want to do that. I want to sleep on the lawn in a chicken suit instead.

Why go with what is proven to work when you can fiddle about with the suggestion of every non selling noobie? 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

So you don't want orders? Then you are the only one on Fiverr who does not want orders.

He's not saying he does not want orders, he's saying he does not want to spend a dime to get them by promoting his business.

Filip, if I ever say something like "I know what works, but want to do the opposite."  Kick my arse will ya?

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, huzaifa_ahmed0 said:

I want the order to work. I am trying to get hired on the basis of the Fiverr algorithm. Now I think there is only one way to get hired for work by promoting gigs on social media.

OK, in a serious effort to help you, whenever you see someone say "promote your gigs on social media," go to their profile and you will see that they are generally brand new, have no skills or sales.  It is nonsense that gets repeated constantly. The algorithm rewards sales, nothing else.  You can only "rank" by making sales, and you can only make sales by offering better products and services at a better price than the people who got here before you.  No, it will not be quick or easy.  Think 1-2 years for any real traction. Good luck.  If you get the opportunity to use promoted gigs, jump at it.  All else is BS. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

I have done some projects of social media management and marketing In local marketing. If I will get clients so I can share my work with them. On Fiverr, there is not any way to show my work to the Fiverr team. 

In some gigs, I also shared my work but did not get any response so I have deleted all that gigs.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, huzaifa_ahmed0 said:

I have done some projects of social media management and marketing In local marketing. If I will get clients so I can share my work with them. On Fiverr, there is not any way to show my work to the Fiverr team. 

In some gigs, I also shared my work but did not get any response so I have deleted all that gigs.

You have mentioned this "I'm here to help you take your business to the next level and beyond" in your profile. Why don't you do the same for yourself too? If you can do it for yourself then others (buyers) will believe that you really have an ability to accomplish this. Unfortunately, it looks like that you are not confident about your skills.

Also, with zero portfolio shown in your gig gallery, you are not gonna get orders. Work on it. 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, huzaifa_ahmed0 said:

I am trying to get hired on the basis of the Fiverr algorithm.

Then you need gigs that look more appealing then tens of thousands of your competitors. Actually, let me check...

There are 108,798 gigs in social media marketing. And you need a way to stand out among all of them.

Check your gig analytics. Are you getting impressions? If yes, it means that Fiverr is showing your gigs to potential buyers, and it's up to you to make your gigs appealing enough that those potential buyers want to click on them and buy from you.

• Like 4
  • Up 1