Account Issue / Buyer request

webdevpark

Question

I'm Didar (webdevpark)
I was working with Fiverr in 2017, but somehow I stopped working for my family problem...but now I see my account is not in ranking and I can't see buyer request.

Now I want again work with Fiverr, So give me the best suggestion.
how will I start work on Fiverr as a web developer? I will try with my previous account "webdevpark" or I will create a new account.
if I will create a new account on my present device can I face any problem or anything?

Screenshot 2023-08-12 at 11-29-31 webdevpark's public profile on Fiverr.png

• Like 6

6 answers to this question

You account who have been removed from the research feature due to the fact that you weren't active. It's understandable as they would give the ranking place to someone who'd be ready to take on the projects. 

Buyer request had been removed quite a while and it isn't available to anyone now. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, webdevpark said:

but now I see my account is not in ranking and I can't see buyer request.

Hi there. And welcome back.

There is no buyer request anymore. It has been changed by best match. If your skills, services and price is matched with buyers' project, you will get a brief of their project. And you can apply.

As you have been off for a long time, I will suggest you to review and update your gigs. Then, Fiverr knows that you are back and your gigs will get impression little by little.

Good luck.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, webdevpark said:

@michmikaia Thanks for your valuable reply. Do you suggest me I will start with my previous account? please you have some time, please visit my profile and give me suggestions i will work with a previous or new account, my previous account has a 1* star bad review.

Having 2 Fiverr accounts is violation of ToS.

You can use the existed account. And I will not recommend to create a new one. If you create a new account (assuming that you disable this account), it might be possible that your new seller account will not get approved as you are in the most challenging niche. So it's far better to update the existed account. I understand your concern about the 1 star you got 5 years ago. But you can show on your gig, profile and adding portfolio that you have the skills that buyers want.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

your seller account will not get approved

+1

Definitely would not recommend creating a new account. I see daily people sharing on the forum that their new account is not approved by Fiverr. Probably because the market is over-saturated and Fiverr is only picking the best of the best.

• Like 5