CAN I ASK FOR A REVIEW AFTER DELIVERY OF ORDERS

moiz_khann

Question

7 answers to this question

Don't ask them specifically about giving a review on your order. After completing an order you can either mention them in the final delivery message to provide any honest feedback about the service that you've provided and also you can message them in their inbox using some different wordings or paraphrasing sentences and ask for feedbacks about the service. But don't ask for reviews directly.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, moiz_khann said:

CAN I ASK FOR A REVIEW AFTER THE DELIVERY OF ORDERS. Just for feedback like for example,if you like my service kindly leave your feedback or review.I don't ask for positive or 5-star reviews.

What I often say is this...

"Please see the attachment for delivery. If everything looks okay, please accept delivery on the order screen and we can tie up any loose ends with this order."

This subtly reminds a buyer that there is more to the process (because many buyers — especially new buyers — don't realize this). It also subtly hints that they should keep their eyes open 👀 for any subsequent prompts from Fiverr during said process (e.g. when Fiverr prompts a buyer to review a seller).

Edited by themarineiguana
  • Like 7

13 hours ago, imraan_zaack said:

Don't ask them specifically about giving a review on your order. After completing an order you can either mention them in the final delivery message to provide any honest feedback about the service that you've provided and also you can message them in their inbox using some different wordings or paraphrasing sentences and ask for feedbacks about the service. But don't ask for reviews directly.

So what can i say with different words give an example.

• Like 5