Query about Using Fiverr on Different Wi-Fi Networks

mubeen_ahmad_01

Question

Hey everyone, 👋

I hope you're all doing well. I had a quick question regarding using Fiverr on different Wi-Fi networks. I usually access Fiverr from my home Wi-Fi, but when I'm at university, I connect to the university Wi-Fi network to continue working.

I've heard from various sources that using multiple Fiverr accounts on a single Wi-Fi network might be an issue. Since there are other students at the university who also use Fiverr on the same Wi-Fi network, I wanted to clarify if this setup could potentially cause any problems.

Has anyone encountered a similar situation or could provide some insights into whether using Fiverr accounts from different Wi-Fi networks (home and university) might be against Fiverr's policies? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

• Like 13

5 answers to this question

Although, Fiverr allows you to keep your single account logged in on different devices and different WiFi connections with no issues.

But your situation is a bit different. In university, since everyone is studying the same subject (let's say graphics designing), it is highly likely that many students will have their account on the same service on Fiverr. This can confuse Fiverr that you are trying to cheat the system by selling the same service on multiple devices. So, there are two possible solutions that I can remember:

1) Do not connect WiFi and use your mobile cellular internet when using Fiverr.
2) Contact customer support and get their help and permission.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, mubeen_ahmad_01 said:

Hey everyone, 👋

I hope you're all doing well. I had a quick question regarding using Fiverr on different Wi-Fi networks. I usually access Fiverr from my home Wi-Fi, but when I'm at university, I connect to the university Wi-Fi network to continue working.

I've heard from various sources that using multiple Fiverr accounts on a single Wi-Fi network might be an issue. Since there are other students at the university who also use Fiverr on the same Wi-Fi network, I wanted to clarify if this setup could potentially cause any problems.

Has anyone encountered a similar situation or could provide some insights into whether using Fiverr accounts from different Wi-Fi networks (home and university) might be against Fiverr's policies? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Using multiple Fiverr accounts on different Wi-Fi networks is generally not an issue.

• Like 10

Just focus on provoiding quality services to your clients I can assure you there will be no issue. Most ISPs (Internet service provoiders) give dynamic IPs to theire customers, its not logical to think you will login from certain IP address all the time    

• Like 8
  • Up 2