First client wanted to share explicit content

ablaze_03

So as a new seller, I got a request from a buyer after like a week of using fiverr. She was a woman with newly made account wanted to use my service to create powerpoint presentation. She insisted on using nude photos for the presentation even after being asked to decline. Is this some fraud to ban my account?

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, melanielm said:

I can't guess if this is some fraud attempt, but it is against TOS to work on such things. If they won't cancel their order, contact support. If they didn't place an order yet, I'd report their messages.

They didn't placed any order but I sure want to report the messages. But how to?

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, ablaze_03 said:

They didn't placed any order but I sure want to report the messages. But how to?

Just hover over the top right corner of the message that you want to report and three dots should appear. Once you click on it, you can report it by click on the red flag:

image.png.4a9fbd17fe52d5aba9a4017a7c4cb1b6.png

You can also "Mark as spam" after reporting, so that you don't have to communicate with this buyer (and the buyer can't place any orders with you).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Just hover over the top right corner of the message that you want to report and three dots should appear. Once you click on it, you can report it by click on the red flag:

image.png.4a9fbd17fe52d5aba9a4017a7c4cb1b6.png

You can also "Mark as spam" after reporting, so that you don't have to communicate with this buyer (and the buyer can't place any orders with you).

thank you miss! This was new for me and the forum experience too.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

• 5 months later...