kindly check my gig and inform me about lacks in my gig?

hazelweb

17 hours ago, hazelweb said:

I didn't receive any order on fiverr. I daily spend many time to improve my gig Now I am depress. Please experts suggest me What shall I do? the link of my gig is below

https://www.fiverr.com/s/6a30Lb

Kindly refrain from posting the same question again and again. You have been guided numerous times but have you ever implemented the tips suggested by experienced sellers? Start implementing the suggested tips for yourself, that would be better. 

Following are your own topics and read everything there:

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

active or being online does not help you at all

They shouldn't be active all the time unnecessarily (eg. without doing anything constructive) but I'm sure it can't be the case that being seen by Fiverr to be an online seller doesn't help at all.

Fiverr gives a big prominent "where do I start?" option now on the right side of a category page and shows an "online sellers" filter option at the top of all gigs shown.

If the buyer clicks the prominent "where do I start" option (and the "finding what you need" tab) it will tell them to "select specific seller filters like language, location and online sellers (if you need a quick response)".

online-sellers.thumb.jpg.dcdf75e9c52f8189c3bcb491a5278be3.jpg

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

16 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

They shouldn't be active all the time unnecessarily (eg. without doing anything constructive) but I'm sure it can't be the case that being seen by Fiverr to be an online seller doesn't help at all.

Staying online continuously is pointless in my opinion and hardly yields anything. Use the app and spend your time doing useful things.

Remember that many of the buyers who want immediate help from someone who is online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These types of buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many sellers who stay online are desperate for a (first) order.

• Like 13

For new sellers, it might be advisable to initially set slightly lower prices as a strategy to develop your profile. As you begin to establish yourself on Fiverr and showcase the quality of your services, you can gradually consider adjusting your prices.

In certain cases, you might even find the opportunity to exceed the average price within your niche, reflecting the value you bring to the table. Remember, the key is to strike a balance between competitiveness and the value you offer.

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, hazelweb said:

Does clients place order to online sellers?

A client will place an order with a freelancer that sells the services they are looking for, at a price they are willing to pay, and from their gig description, someone they are willing to trust. 

Being online makes little, or no difference. 

Edited by breals
  • Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hazelweb said:

Does clients place order to online sellers?

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Staying online continuously is pointless in my opinion and hardly yields anything. Use the app and spend your time doing useful things.

Remember that many of the buyers who want immediate help from someone who is online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These types of buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many sellers who stay online are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

• Like 7