Talking to top rated seller

peter__a

Hi guys i just saw  this course on Udemy by Ana christine and she made mention of getting your first order. she said we can contact top rated sellers or level 2 sellers, and ask to help them out with their job. As she herself give out jobs to other freelancers since she get a lot of work in queue.

Is this advisable or not?

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, peter__a said:

Why is she advising it then

I am shocked that Udemy hired a teacher who gives incorrect advice.

I would love to talk with Ana Cristina—I found that is how her name is spelled when I searched Udemy. Because of her, I and many other Fiverr sellers get messages asking for work in our inboxes. These people get reported and often lose their Fiverr accounts.  

I have no idea why she lies to her students, but shame on her! I am tempted to take her $14.99 class to give her a bad review! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I am shocked that Udemy hired a teacher who gives incorrect advice.

I would love to talk with Ana Cristina—I found that is how her name is spelled when I searched Udemy. Because of her, I and many other Fiverr sellers get messages asking for work in our inboxes. These people get reported and often lose their Fiverr accounts.  

I have no idea why she lies to her students, but shame on her! I am tempted to take her $14.99 class to give her a bad review! 

i was about to start messaging top rated sellers, i just thought i. should ask in the forum first

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1