Does extending delivery affects on delivery time?

hamzayounis_105

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

if I increase the delivery time (he will approve, I know) before it is marked as late, will it affect my stats?

No, as long as the buyer accepts your request. There will be a timer placed on your request, so as long as the buyer accepts it before the timer runs out you will be okay. 😊

• Like 11
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

No, as long as the buyer accepts your request. There will be a timer placed on your request, so as long as the buyer accepts it before the timer runs out you will be okay. 😊

thanks for confirming, I never needed that option but this time ... thanks a lot for confirming

• Like 8
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

I have a buyer for a website, half website is done with the content provided. But some content would take time he said. 

I have never extended delivery time, if I increase the delivery time (he will approve, I know) before it is marked as late, will it affect my stats?

Because the buyer has no problem and agree by extended delivery time so it will not affect your status.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Technically it affects the delivery because you are extending to a new timeline.

That being said, it won't affect your stats if you deliver until the delivery time runs out.

However, if your order is late, you get penalized and if you extend a late delivery and you're late again, you will receive a late delivery penalty again. I know that's not the case here, but something to keep in mind for all users that see this.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1