How to get my first order?

hasnain_473

All your so-called specialties don't seem to help you. You've been desperately trying to figure out how to get an order for 5 days now.

If all these specialties were correct, wouldn't you have to receive multiple orders all the time? Or can we assume that these are not your specialties?

image.thumb.png.55e53db5f40bb34a68256f0ac29f63bb.png

• Like 4
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, hasnain_473 said:

My Gig is Stop. not Increase IMPRESSIONS and click. what is the reason please tell me anyone I am sad about this

Hello, Posting here without reason won't get you orders, as I mentioned before. First, You need to understand how Fiverr works by reading its blog, and then try to improve things.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

All your so-called specialties don't seem to help you. You've been desperately trying to figure out how to get an order for 5 days now.

He is another Seller/Forum Member who is just wasting our time by creating unlimited topics even he is not gonna listen to our advices/tips. We have guided him before numerous times but he is still constantly creating topics. 😑

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hasnain_473 said:

My Gig is Stop. not Increase IMPRESSIONS and click. what is the reason please tell me anyone I am sad about this

@frank_d wrote several articles to help sellers understand how Fiverr works so that they can use that knowledge to help them increase sales. You can read the articles here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/300818-fiverr-40-some-thoughts-on-the-current-state-of-things/

• Like 4

Just now, hasnain_473 said:

gig increase the impressions and clicks

Because "random" members of the forum like me (who are not interested in your services) are clicking on your links. You can even count me as your 50 impressions because I don't know how many times I've click your profile in the last 5 days because of your spam, but am I your customer? And do you think these forum members will place an order? 😂

We are here only to increase your impressions and clicks and give you 0% conversion rate and ultimately make your profile even more dead. So, my friend, you are destroying your profile more every day by sharing your profile with random people who are not your potential customers. 💀💀

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, hasnain_473 said:

these two 2 my gig has stopped.

Because we (forum members) don't have time to click on all your gigs and give them 'dead views'. So, we are clicking only on the first 2 or 3 gigs. Why don't you understand that getting impressions is not equal to getting orders. You can also get 10 orders with just 10 impressions and on the other hand, no orders even at 1000 impressions.

Now, it is up to you with whom you are sharing your profile and how you are marketing your gigs.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, hasnain_473 said:

@smartdezigns I understand your advice but when I refresh my dashboard then see my gig increase the impressions and clicks and in these two 2 my gig has stopped 

You have been guided before regarding this issue several times so I will encourage you to follow the tips suggested by experienced sellers. We cannot tell you the same thing again and again. It's up to you now that you want to follow or implement our tips or not. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2023 at 11:51 AM, murtaza_ahmad said:

This answer is not chatgpt based. It's been written after proper research.

If you want to avoid future accusations, cite your sources. Where did you research? Links to the Fiverr Help Center let people verify that the information you post isn't made up, and helps educate.

• Like 4