How to get my first order?

hasnain_473

20 minutes ago, hasnain_473 said:

Can anyone tell me when I will get my first order?

nobody know when they get orders just be patient and updates your gig. make attractive gig images, videos and portfolios and write clear and concise gig description

• Like 7

Predicting when you'll get your first order is difficult. It depends on various factors, including the demand for your services, how well you market yourself, and a bit of luck. Stay proactive, promote your services, and provide excellent customer service to increase your chances of getting orders sooner. Stay patient, and success will come your way, InshaAllah!

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 2

I got my first order the same day I made my account. I had a lot of clients on social media so just shared my gig link with some old clients and my order went through. And, then the very next day another order from the same buyer. Then, I didn't get any orders for about 6-7 days (neither did I try because I was busy with my old IRL clients), and then after a week, bang! I suddenly started getting a lot of impressions and I remember about 6-8 active orders coming in at the same time on my brand new account.

So, my advice to all my fellow sellers:- Don't wait! No one will come to help you and push your account as the Fiverr marketplace is very saturated and a lot of new accounts are created every day. Start marketing your work on social media and convert your IRL/social-media clients into your Fiverr clients. All you need is a little push and a few orders with good metrics and then the Fiverr algorithm will do the rest for you to grow your gig.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

It took me about a month as a new seller on Fiverr to receive my first order. I concentrated on producing appealing assignments, optimizing my profile, and communicating with possible buyers during this time. I recognized that building a reputation and winning client trust would take time. After one month of continually refining my gig offerings, actively responding to queries, and displaying my skills, I was able to secure my first order. In the competitive world of freelancing, this experience taught me the value of patience, persistence, and continual growth.

Edited by gq_creatives
  • Like 10

13 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

I got my first order the same day I made my account. I had a lot of clients on social media so just shared my gig link with some old clients and my order went through. And, then the very next day another order from the same buyer. Then, I didn't get any orders for about 6-7 days (neither did I try because I was busy with my old IRL clients), and then after a week, bang! I suddenly started getting a lot of impressions and I remember about 6-8 active orders coming in at the same time on my brand new account.

So, my advice to all my fellow sellers:- Don't wait! No one will come to help you and push your account as the Fiverr marketplace is very saturated and a lot of new accounts are created every day. Start marketing your work on social media and convert your IRL/social-media clients into your Fiverr clients. All you need is a little push and a few orders with good metrics and then the Fiverr algorithm will do the rest for you to grow your gig.

said well. I will follow your tips. I have no orders yet

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

I agree with this.

• Like 6