FIverr Some Time do unfair with Sellers.

code_with_j

Question

I'm providing 2 services One is Server Deployment and other is Virtual Assistant Work. I'm working virtual assistant in weekly payment and I sent the deliveries with information. And buyers look my delivery and then accept. and You can see I have 200+ 5-star rating with good reviews. But I don't know why fiverr send this warming to me second time. Empty Delivery Warning. Please what I can do to remove these unfair warnings.

Please help me about this horrible issue.

Edited by code_with_j
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

21 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, code_with_j said:

I'm providing 2 services One is Server Deployment and other is Virtual Assistant Work. I'm working virtual assistant in weekly payment and I sent the deliveries with information. And buyers look my delivery and then accept. and You can see I have 200+ 5-star rating with good reviews. But I don't know why fiverr send this warming to me second time. Please what I can do to remove these unfair warnings.

Please help me about this horrible issue.

Hi,
which warning have you got? I can't see any screenshot attached, or quoted the warning anywhere in your post.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, code_with_j said:

but I'm using word document and note pad both. I think fiverr system made mistaken and there is any way to remove warnings?

Hi,you need to make sure that you have not previously sent empty deliveries,it is not necessarily for a current order,it could be for other orders,either way you need to contact CS.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Did the buyer ask for a revision on that order? Because when they do, they can tell Fiverr why they need changes. One of the alternatives is "partial delivery." If you forgot to do something or didn't do everything asked for in the first go, that could be why you got this warning, especially if you made sure to attach proof of work with your delivery message. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Did the buyer ask for a revision on that order? Because when they do, they can tell Fiverr why they need changes. One of the alternatives is "partial delivery." If you forgot to do something or didn't do everything asked for in the first go, that could be why you got this warning, especially if you made sure to attach proof of work with your delivery message. 

Sometimes buyers are checking their deliveries from their phones. I noticed sometimes mobile view makes the delivery look funky, with bad formatting and missing pages (especially if they are viewing a file that isn't a PDF).

I try to let my buyers know about this common problem beforehand so that they aren't alarmed when they see this issue from the mobile view (this may cause a buyer to mark the order as "partial delivery" like @smashradio mentioned, or the buyer may mark it as "poor quality," leave a bad review, try to cancel, or accuse you of outsourcing the work).

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Sometimes buyers are checking their deliveries from their phones. I noticed sometimes mobile view makes the delivery look funky, with bad formatting and missing pages (especially if they are viewing a file that isn't a PDF).

I try to let my buyers know about this common problem beforehand so that they aren't alarmed when they see this issue from the mobile view (this may cause a buyer to mark the order as "partial delivery" like @smashradio mentioned, or the buyer may mark it as "poor quality," leave a bad review, try to cancel, or accuse you of outsourcing the work).

The other thing I noticed is that after you open a file and close it, say docx, you can't click anywhere on the page, as if all buttons and text fields are disabled. They become accessible again after you have reloaded the page.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, yourbrandingpal said:

The other thing I noticed is that after you open a file and close it, say docx, you can't click anywhere on the page, as if all buttons and text fields are disabled. They become accessible again after you have reloaded the page.

On mobile? I haven't had that issue. The only problem I've experienced on a delivery page is that Fiverr seems to be getting hiccups every time I try to upload more than two files, or big files. It's not a computer issue, given that I'm working from an overpowered beast of a computer. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Just now, smashradio said:

On mobile? I haven't had that issue. The only problem I've experienced on a delivery page is that Fiverr seems to be getting hiccups every time I try to upload more than two files, or big files. It's not a computer issue, given that I'm working from an overpowered beast of a computer. 

No, laptop (haven't tried opening the attached files on my mobile), been happening for a while now, I almost always have to refresh the page after opening a file attached with the delivery.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, yourbrandingpal said:

No, laptop (haven't tried opening the attached files on my mobile), been happening for a while now, I almost always have to refresh the page after opening a file attached with the delivery.

It could be browser-related or something. Sometimes, I'll experience a weird bug using Edge, but not in Chrome, despite the two running Chromium. Other times, a bug in Chrome won't be an issue for Edge at all. Overall, though, I find Edge to work best with Fiverr, except for the forum, which sometimes will insist on the forum being down when it works fine in Chrome. 😁

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, smashradio said:

It could be browser-related or something. Sometimes, I'll experience a weird bug using Edge, but not in Chrome, despite the two running Chromium. Other times, a bug in Chrome won't be an issue for Edge at all. Overall, though, I find Edge to work best with Fiverr, except for the forum, which sometimes will insist on the forum being down when it works fine in Chrome. 😁

Yeah, cross-browser compatibility is a thing. But based on what you shared and the similar experience I've had, I do have a feeling that there's some browser war waging in the background 😄

• Like 10
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

I have provided all proof with I have sent delivery with good explanation with 2 documents and one screenshot and + Configuration proof to CS but they respond "Hi there, 
Kalyn here this time around, thank you for following up. 

I certainly understand your point of view as I would feel the same in this situation.

However, I can assure you that our dedicated team has reviewed this carefully and the situation was handled according to our Guidelines which we take seriously.

I am truly sad to say that there is no additional solution to this problem that I can offer to you, but please bear in mind that Customer Support cannot alter our team's decisions once they have been reached since they are final.

I appreciate your kind understanding.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Have a lovely day, "

So there is totally Iniquity. Because fiverr doesn't follow own rules.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, code_with_j said:

I have provided all proof with I have sent delivery with good explanation with 2 documents and one screenshot and + Configuration proof to CS but they respond "Hi there, 
Kalyn here this time around, thank you for following up. 

I certainly understand your point of view as I would feel the same in this situation.

However, I can assure you that our dedicated team has reviewed this carefully and the situation was handled according to our Guidelines which we take seriously.

I am truly sad to say that there is no additional solution to this problem that I can offer to you, but please bear in mind that Customer Support cannot alter our team's decisions once they have been reached since they are final.

I appreciate your kind understanding.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Have a lovely day, "

So there is totally Iniquity. Because fiverr doesn't follow own rules.

thats a shame for real,

you have to respond to the ticket by requesting the appropriate department,the guys responding to the ticket are not and this is a copy and paste message.

Keep pressing on.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

thats a shame for real,

you have to respond to the ticket by requesting the appropriate department,the guys responding to the ticket are not and this is a copy and paste message.

Keep pressing on.

They have no any authentic reply, they said We can't do anything, our team made this decision 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1