Can I use any extensions that can help me to active my fiverr account in Online?

seo_mentor1

Question

Don't use auto refreshers. Its disingenuous, fiverr hasn’t taken any step against it,but if enough people abuse it they just might. Only be online when you can, or when you are actually working on fiverr like - researching competitor gigs, talking to clients, delivering work etc.

• Like 15

It's NOT allowed to use any such tools.

Often people use these kind of tools, and don't respect Fiverr ToS, and then later when Fiverr takes action they come to the different forums and start complaining like "Fiverr is bad, they just banned my ID but I did nothing wrong".

• Like 25
  • Up 1

Do I need or Can I use Auto-Refresher in Fiverr?

First of all, it’s an act of lying/dishonesty about your online status. You are showing online while you are out of Fiverr.

It's against Fiverr terms of service to use such a tool.

Sooner or later, you will be banned. (There is a guideline in Fiver Help FAQ, but I am barred from seeing it) Finally,  I found it From: Alex Tanase Leimage.png.1ef4f390d9aea7dca3ba635fa840ce14.pngvel-2, (18918 Reviews): https://www.fiverr.com/donnovan86

You may Find Two Pro Sellers (filipdevaere, smartdezigns) Comments against such mal-practice here: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/305844-auto-refresher/

Now come to the second Point, Will it give you the benefit of staying online all day/ long time?

Staying online does not help you get more orders (filipdevaere, a Fiverr PRO). Instead, focus on creating high-quality gigs and providing excellent customer service.

Have a GOOD Day.

Already Filip has commented. thanks to him.

Edited by ppc_genious
  • Like 8