How many gigs a new seller create s has a chance of getting a job?

expert_bd2

Question

12 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, expert_bd2 said:

koyta gig dile valo hobe

In my experience, it's less a question of the quantity of your offerings, and more a question of the diversity of your offerings.

If you have a lot of diverse gigs (like writing, music, art, voice acting, translation work, programming, etc.), you have a better chance of gaining interest because you're casting a wider net.

As a plus, the more diverse your offerings, the more likely you'll be to see custom requests come in that could give you an idea of brand new gigs you can create to respond to previously unforeseen demands. For example, back when COVID started, Lo-Fi music took off like crazy. So, people were looking for chill Lo-Fi animations. 😎 And as a result, I created a new gig to respond to that sudden demand.

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, expert_bd2 said:

How many gigs can you get a job?

Like catwriter said, it's different for different sellers. 🙂 When I got my first legitimate order, I think I had all seven gig slots filled with at least one service or another. But the one that got me my first order was an "anime-style" animation service. The buyer's specific request — in turn — led me to discover the demand for bringing custom "anime renders" to life. So that prompted me to create a brand new gig to respond to that even more specific niche, which proved to be quite successful.

Edited by themarineiguana
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, expert_bd2 said:

Ans Please🙂

Turn your skills and talents into a source of income using seller levels. If you promote your Gigs, ensure that your customers are satisfied, deliver on time, and maintain high-quality services and good ratings, you can achieve a new (and higher) level status.

Please read the fiverr official article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118

• Like 8