Suggest to me How I am improving my Gig.

sadikur24

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @sadikur24, I think you have a profile and gig that looks pretty typical for someone offering SEO services. I also think that you focus more on keywords and what you can do rather than what makes you unique and what benefits you can bring to your buyers:

1. Your gig images have too many words - just have 1-3 words that clearly describe your services. Buyers only have a second or two to decide if they will click on your gig card or not.

2. Try to focus on your Unique Selling Points (USP) so that you can differentiate yourself from other sellers offering the same services - why should buyers hire you?

3. Shorten the long lists telling buyers what you will do and focus more on what benefits you will bring to them - what value do you offer to your buyers? What are their pain points and how are you the solution to their problems?

If you have numbers (i.e., impressions, clicks, number of inquiries, etc), I can provide more specific feedback on what you might want to work on to get orders.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @sadikur24, I think you have a profile and gig that looks pretty typical for someone offering SEO services. I also think that you focus more on keywords and what you can do rather than what makes you unique and what benefits you can bring to your buyers:

1. Your gig images have too many words - just have 1-3 words that clearly describe your services. Buyers only have a second or two to decide if they will click on your gig card or not.

2. Try to focus on your Unique Selling Points (USP) so that you can differentiate yourself from other sellers offering the same services - why should buyers hire you?

3. Shorten the long lists telling buyers what you will do and focus more on what benefits you will bring to them - what value do you offer to your buyers? What are their pain points and how are you the solution to their problems?

If you have numbers (i.e., impressions, clicks, number of inquiries, etc), I can provide more specific feedback on what you might want to work on to get orders.

This is my Gig Thumbnail. Please Audit All gigs and give me some tips and tricks to grow my Fiverr account. I am a new seller.

complete on-page SEO and on-site optimization for  Google rank and audit.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, sadikur24 said:

This is my Gig Thumbnail. Please Audit All gigs and give me some tips and tricks to grow my Fiverr account. I am a new seller.

Hi @sadikur24 - the word "Complete" is misspelled on your gig image. Please also implement the other tips that I gave you. If you would like more tips, please also provide the data that I requested. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2