Level Two Seller Status Not Granted Despite Meeting Requirements

adnan8520

Question

I am writing to address an issue regarding my seller status on Fiverr. Despite fulfilling all the requirements to become a Level Two Seller, I have not been upgraded from Level One. I have completed over 50 orders and earned $2000 through my services.. it is still showing Evaluation period ends on Jul 15, 2023, 00:00 GMT, however in pakistan the time is 6:00pm and date is 16 july 2023

Screenshot 2023-07-15 231510.jpg

• Like 12
  • Sad 3

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, adnan8520 said:

i did , but ........

Oh, that's too funny! CS didn't understand your request at all. 😂

2 hours ago, adnan8520 said:

Is there still a chance for me to be promoted to level two this month?

Well, CS doesn't need to answer on this one. If you hit all the requirements, you'll get promoted to Level 2 this month. As @imagination7413 stated, this can take a few days. I have the Fiverr mobile app and it still says the next evaluation period is July 14, 2023. So it's still processing for this month.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

48 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Oh, that's too funny! CS didn't understand your request at all. 😂

Well, CS doesn't need to answer on this one. If you hit all the requirements, you'll get promoted to Level 2 this month. As @imagination7413 stated, this can take a few days. I have the Fiverr mobile app and it still says the next evaluation period is July 14, 2023. So it's still processing for this month.

CS didn't understand i think lmao,  i wish i could get promotion this month

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

7 hours ago, adnan8520 said:

CS didn't understand i think lmao,  i wish i could get promotion this month

@adnan8520 - respond back to CS with "I'm sorry, but you didn't answer my question. My question was about my seller level, not Promoted Gigs. Can you look at the original request that I sent you above, along with the attached picture, and let me know what can be done? This is still an issue. Thanks for looking into this for me."

• Like 11