Unresolved Concerns Regarding Fiverr Support and Ratings

ahmadraza476

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope this finds you well. I'm writing to share some experiences I've recently had as a Fiverr seller, hoping to gain some insights and advice from the community.

I've consistently delivered orders on time, but I've noticed an unexpected decrease in my "Order Delivered on Time" statistics. This decrease, I believe, does not accurately reflect my diligence and punctuality as a seller.

Simultaneously, an issue arose with an order cancellation that I believe was not handled fairly. Prior to the cancellation, I had a recorded Zoom meeting with the buyer, where we mutually agreed to the delivery of an app in its current version, with further enhancements to be made in subsequent calls. After the app was delivered, the buyer changed their stance, leading to an order cancellation.

I had opened a ticket with Fiverr Support before the cancellation occurred, outlining the agreed terms with the buyer. However, no response was provided to my ticket before the buyer reached out to Fiverr Support and proceeded with the cancellation. This situation has significantly impacted my seller's profile and statistics.

In a twist of events, instead of addressing these issues, my support tickets were closed with responses that seemed to belong to less critical issues. This miscommunication is affecting my professional image on the platform.

I understand that Fiverr aims to create a platform that is fair to both buyers and sellers. However, these experiences are making it difficult for me to uphold the high level of service I strive to provide to my buyers.

Has anyone else faced a similar situation? How did you manage to navigate it? Any insights, advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time and for being such an amazing community.

Best Regards,
Ahmad Raza

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1