Sales have plummeted. Why?

actressellen

Question

Hello,

I have been on Fiverr for 10 years, and a top seller for 9. In February I had a family issue that caused me to not reply to some messages over a 24 hour period and it dropped my response time below the required field for top seller, so I was bumped down to seller 2. Since then my sales have plummeted. I mostly am only getting repeat buyer orders and I think new clients simply aren't seeing my gig. I have maxed out my seller levels over the past 5 months, but have not received my top seller status back. My clients have all been very happy, I am over-delivering on orders, and responding quickly to everyone. I'm really at a loss of how to get back to where I was. Any thoughts? Your insight is appreciated. Thank you!

-Actressellen

• Like 13

8 answers to this question

The use of AI in your particular industry has become very common. On top of that, you also had a bad review within the past 6 months, which will affect your buyer satisfaction rate.

A lot of people within this niche and also in my niche (writing) experience lackluster sales. AI has invaded and destroyed sales for many of us. It is what it is...We need to adapt.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, actressellen said:

How long will Fiverr hold a negative review against you? I have over 6,000 positive reviews, and this one bad one from a very hostile buyer a few months back. Does this one buyer/review really hold that much power?

This is the negative point that if u provide high quality service the whole year, but just one bad client u got. Everything will be vanished and u lost even if u r right. they will never lesson to u. really disappointed. 

However; keep working hard. once again u will get ur badge. May be it takes few months but finally u will achieve. 

Wish u best of luck

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, queen_pak said:

However; keep working hard. once again u will get ur badge. May be it takes few months but finally u will achieve. 

What badge? What exactly are you saying?

The OP is asking why there are no sales? Badges have nothing to do with that. Posting just for the sake of posting.. without any meaning...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, actressellen said:

I mostly am only getting repeat buyer orders and I think new clients simply aren't seeing my gig.

Yes, I searched and could not find your gig listed in the categories: voice overs, english female voice overs and online english female voice overs.

Can someone reference a seller in the forums, who rebounded after being limited? That story could be helpful.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, wayne_mt said:

Yes, I searched and could not find your gig listed in the categories: voice overs, english female voice overs and online english female voice overs.

Can someone reference a seller in the forums, who rebounded after being limited? That story could be helpful.

Yup, im level two seller. I did somthing wrong and i get 2 warnings and de ranked to new seller as well as all of my gigs disappeared. I still kept hardworking and delivered high quality services to my repeated buyers and tried to brought new buyers convincing them to join fiverr. 

Finally after 3 or 4 months my gigs reappeared in search and work started again. Thanks Almighty. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

What badge? What exactly are you saying?

The OP is asking why there are no sales? Badges have nothing to do with that. Posting just for the sake of posting.. without any meaning...

top seller means badge 🤪

• Like 7