Promoted gigs

msaqib734

Question

Hi, Recently the option of promoted gigs is disabled. 4-5 Months ago same problem happened and my all gigs were de ranked and now again this happened. Last time this problem was solved after 3-4 months. Now please dont ask its due to perfomance because last time promoted gigs option suddenly enabled and all my gigs ranked.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, msaqib734 said:

Now please dont ask its due to perfomance because last time promoted gigs option suddenly enabled and all my gigs ranked.

There's no need to ask if it's from performance or not. You had a bad review 2 weeks ago. So.. your buyer satisfaction rate is low and your gig is removed from ranking or ranked really low when compared to other competitors.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Just now, filipdevaere said:

This is the reason.

Exactly. I like how people ask why they are not ranking or why they are not in search after they receive a bad review. The platform has so much information to offer, and then there's also the forum. But these posts are clear info that no one really checks the forum for answers, they just create a topic and expect hand-feeding from others. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, imamiopial said:

I've seen more than 10 same topics next to each other. 

I am tired of that. I want too help the community but at the same time I also expect people to use a basic function like search. I mean come on, do we really need tens of thousands of topics of why I am not ranking when the answer is clearly in front of them.. BAD REVIEWS.  Or trying to find the easiest way to cheat the system, all kinds of stuff like that..

• Like 9