Unable to Create More than 5 Gigs on My Fiverr Account

abdullahawan78

Dear Fiverr Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have been experiencing with my Fiverr account. Unfortunately, I am unable to create more than 5 gigs on my profile. Whenever I click on the "Create New Gig" option, it redirects me to the "Manage Gigs" tab, preventing me from adding any additional gigs to my account.

As per Fiverr's policy, new sellers are allowed to create up to 7 gigs. However, I am currently unable to take advantage of this opportunity due to the aforementioned issue. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly so that I can maximize my potential as a seller on the platform.

I understand that Fiverr has a dedicated support team, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could look into this matter and provide me with a solution at your earliest convenience. If there are any technical glitches or restrictions on my account, I kindly request that you investigate and resolve them promptly.

Fiverr has been a valuable platform for me, and I am eager to expand my offerings to potential clients. Therefore, I would be grateful for your support in resolving this issue, enabling me to create the full number of gigs allowed for new sellers.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your positive response and a swift resolution.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Hello @abdullahawan78

I understand your concern, but I assure you there is no need to worry. We receive a lot of inquiries every day and our Customer Support is working hard to answer all of them as quickly as possible. I am kindly asking you to please be patient. Someone will reach out to you soon. 

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If you have gigs in other statuses it can count some of those gigs with other statuses towards the limit (even though on the levels page it mentions active gigs). eg. if you a few in draft (or possibly paused ones) it might count those.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2