how can i get my first order?

bushrara0

Hi, your gig title is not looking good to me. In my opinion, you should add keywords with low and higher competition in your gig title. Also try yo make its length small. For example, I will create a "WordPress blog"(low completion keyword), and a "WordPress website"(High Competition keyword) and also make your titles short. Search for low competition keywords you can do it by searching 

like search logo design on Fiverr you will see a lot of gigs which is an unbeatable competition but then try to search like restaurant logos or construction logos, and the completion will fall. That's how you start gig ranking in lower completion and once you start getting orders than 

the keyword I told you of higher completion to add will work for you to start ranking gigs on higher competition.

Last, try to stay active on Fiverr belive me many will say that's a myth but it's working for me. You will notice the "online sellers" option while searching gigs, which helps buyers contact the sellers currently online so that's another way to low the competition.

Edited by hamzayounis_105
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

hi, hamzayounis

As you said that my gig title is not good and you should add keywords with low and higher competition in your gig title but I have added keywords also with low and high competition. You are saying that my gig title should be short but how can I do it. I have described the services that I am providing.Can you please tell me how can i do it short? As I am providing SEO audit report along with keyword research and competitor research  I will provide expert SEO audit report,competitor website analysis and keyword research

Edited by bushrara0
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, hazelweb said:

not okay. you need to improve your gig, write description on your gig and increase the size of your gig images

Hi hazelweb, first of all thanks for your time.As you said that write description what does it mean I have already  write a description and please also tell me what do you mean by increase the size of image.

thanks.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, bestsseo said:

Stay Online

Wrong advice

6 minutes ago, bushrara0 said:

I am a new seller.Can you tell me how can i get my first order on fiverr.

It seems like you know more about digital marketing. So it's time to use that skill.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, bushrara0 said:

I am a new seller.Can you tell me how can i get my first order on fiver

https://www.fiverr.com/bushrara0/seo-audit-website-keyword-research-website-analysis-report-competitor-services

Hi Bushrara,

I understand your concern. Have you seen this principle of Fiverr?
If you don't watch it later you will get many suggestions.
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thanks

• Like 2

@frank_d wrote several articles to help sellers understand how Fiverr works so that they can use that knowledge to help them increase sales. You can read the articles here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/300818-fiverr-40-some-thoughts-on-the-current-state-of-things/

• Like 2
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, bushrara0 said:

hi, hamzayounis

As you said that my gig title is not good and you should add keywords with low and higher competition in your gig title but I have added keywords also with low and high competition. You are saying that my gig title should be short but how can I do it. I have described the services that I am providing.Can you please tell me how can i do it short? As I am providing SEO audit report along with keyword research and competitor research  I will provide expert SEO audit report,competitor website analysis and keyword research

"SEO audit report" is a high-competition keyword that you have written first whereas you should write low competition keyword first 

"competitor website analysis" is again a high competition keyword  here with more than 26 thousand gigs on it

whereas "keyword research" is low competition  (not too low it still has more than 7 thousand gigs on it) but the keyword with less than 10 thousand gigs are considered as low competition according to expert sellers on Fiverr but I will recommend you use keyword with less than 2 thousand gigs and more than 1 thousand gigs

and last you should put low competition keywords first and then in acceding order (according to competition )

try to  do this research to get the best keyword for you and then make a new gig because editing gig, again and again, may affect its ranking also one more thing when you find the best keyword then put it everywhere in the description again again, pricing, and even rename the images with the keywords before uploading on Fiverr gig(try image thing on the new gig )

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

"SEO audit report" is a high-competition keyword that you have written first whereas you should write low competition keyword first 

"competitor website analysis" is again a high competition keyword  here with more than 26 thousand gigs on it

whereas "keyword research" is low competition  (not too low it still has more than 7 thousand gigs on it) but the keyword with less than 10 thousand gigs are considered as low competition according to expert sellers on Fiverr but I will recommend you use keyword with less than 2 thousand gigs and more than 1 thousand gigs

and last you should put low competition keywords first and then in acceding order (according to competition )

try to  do this research to get the best keyword for you and then make a new gig because editing gig, again and again, may affect its ranking also one more thing when you find the best keyword then put it everywhere in the description again again, pricing, and even rename the images with the keywords before uploading on Fiverr gig(try image thing on the new gig )

Hi, hamza

First of all my first keyword is "seo audit" There are just 3,584 gigs available on this keyword which is a very low competition.So this keyword is of very low competition. If I talk about the keyword "competitor website analysis", there must be one keyword with high volume in the title. If i talk about my third keyword "keyword research" it also has low competition.

thanks 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, bushrara0 said:

Hi, hamza

First of all my first keyword is "seo audit" There are just 3,584 gigs available on this keyword which is a very low competition.So this keyword is of very low competition. If I talk about the keyword "competitor website analysis", there must be one keyword with high volume in the title. If i talk about my third keyword "keyword research" it also has low competition.

thanks 

than that's great 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1