Does the registration fee really take the money from the buyer?

kotha778

When the buyer calls me for a project on Telegram, I do not have a project on Telegram and complete it and submit it, but when they give me the money, they say that I will need the registration fee. As it will take 100$, so far I am doing 11 total of data entry, copy-paste, and telnetslation, but I have not received a single money, so I want to know if this is actually a registration fee or not? Everyone says the same thing that a fee will be required please help with ideas, please

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @kotha778 - it looks like you have been scammed. All communications and projects must be done on Fiverr and anyone asking otherwise is in violation of Fiverr's ToS. The only way you can get paid for projects on Fiverr is to do the projects on the platform through Fiverr's ordering system.

11 minutes ago, kotha778 said:

I want to know if this is actually a registration fee or not?

No - you should never have to pay a registration fee to sell your services on Fiverr. 

11 minutes ago, kotha778 said:

I have not received a single money

Most likely you worked for free. You probably won't get anything for your services. And if you pay the registration fee, you'll also lose $100.

12 minutes ago, kotha778 said:

please help with ideas, please

Follow Fiverr ToS - they have these rules to protect you. There is no protection for you if you do projects off of the platform. If you do, you also risk your Fiverr account getting shut down for violating Fiverr's ToS.

• Like 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, kotha778 said:

When the buyer calls me for a project on Telegram

...that buyer is violating Fiverr's Terms of Service. And when you accept to communicate with them through Telegram (or to communicate with them anywhere outside of Fiverr), you're violating Fiverr's Terms of Service, too.

Everything has to go through Fiverr. Communication, projects, payments, everything. And no, you don't pay $100 in order to get paid.

I strongly recommend that you read Fiverr's Terms of Service ASAP, so you learn how Fiverr is meant to work. Otherwise scammers will keep scamming you, you will keep working for free, and you will get permanently banned from Fiverr for repeatedly breaking their rules.

• Like 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1