buyer briefs

tinatino

Question

For the last two weeks, I haven't been getting any briefs aka haven't been getting matched with buyers. Even though I rarely sent out an offer on the brief, I used to get quite a lot but it stopped all at once. What happened?

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

Hi,

This could be due to the fact that you were not sending offers on the briefs you used to receive. Briefs can be a great way of connecting to potential buyers and getting new orders. 

Try to stay active as much as possible, complete any existing orders and ensure that your gigs are updated with most relevant key words. Wait a bit and it will be back to the way it was. 

Best of luck. 

Regards,

• Like 10

12 hours ago, tinatino said:

For the last two weeks, I haven't been getting any briefs aka haven't been getting matched with buyers. Even though I rarely sent out an offer on the brief, I used to get quite a lot but it stopped all at once. What happened?

According to me, there can be 2 main reason.

1) You did not respond on briefs. So, fiverr can assume that those keywords are not relevant to your gig or youdo not have enough expertise to respond. 

2) If you change the gig price or edit your gig, it can create this issue as well

• Like 6