Client Ordered by mistake

sck_seo_service

Question

So I am in a situation I am a Level 2 seller. Client order by mistake. While sending a dispute he mentioned that. I accepted the cancellation(was my first cancellation). Now I see a negative impact on my Order Completion rate. It was not my mistake. I have sent a request to customer care and waiting for their response. I am worried (1) Will this be rectified? If yes then is this the right procedure or do I have to do something else as this was not my fault? (2) If it gets rectified Will my performance get a hit? like is low impression or gig not ranking etc? Please suggest.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

11 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, sck_seo_service said:

So I am in a situation I am a Level 2 seller. Client order by mistake. While sending a dispute he mentioned that. I accepted the cancellation(was my first cancellation). Now I see a negative impact on my Order Completion rate. It was not my mistake. I have sent a request to customer care and waiting for their response. I am worried (1) Will this be rectified? If yes then is this the right procedure or do I have to do something else as this was not my fault? (2) If it gets rectified Will my performance get a hit? like is low impression or gig not ranking etc? Please suggest.

CS should be able to correct your order stats if the buyer ordered by mistake.

I had a similar cancelation two days ago that brought my order completion rate to 96%. I immediately submitted a ticket and a day later, CS replied that they could see that it was a mistake order and corrected my order completion rate to 100%.

• Like 14
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

CS should be able to correct your order stats if the buyer ordered by mistake.

I had a similar cancelation two days ago that brought my order completion rate to 96%. I immediately submitted a ticket and a day later, CS replied that they could see that it was a mistake order and corrected my order completion rate to 100%.

Thanks a lot for you reply. Any idea about point (2) If it gets rectified Will my performance get a hit? like is low impression or gig not ranking etc? 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, just_aadil said:

I have faced a similar situation as well.

Please open the ticket, CS would help and will correct the OCR,  You don't have to worry.

Thanks for your reply. I already opened ticket hope they rectify its been more then 16 hours no response. Thanks :)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, sck_seo_service said:

Thanks for your reply. I already opened ticket hope they rectify its been more then 16 hours no response. Thanks 🙂

If you have Seller Plus, you have a guaranteed fast response. Otherwise, depending on the workload of CS, it might take a day or even a few days.

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

If you have Seller Plus, you have a guaranteed fast response. Otherwise, depending on the workload of CS, it might take a day or even a few days.

Thanks for replying. Yes I have seller plus hopefully they will reply soon. Normally I used to get reply within 12 hrs its been more then that. Thanks

• Like 13

10 hours ago, sck_seo_service said:

Will my performance get a hit? like is low impression or gig not ranking etc? 

I haven't seen any negative effects from these types of cancelations.

On this recent one, I got a Fiverr's Choice badge a few days later (which is awarded for good performance) and I'm still getting regular inquiries in my inbox (which means buyers are finding me).

• Like 10

Thanks a lot, friends for your response. It helped.  Just wanted to let you know customer care did reply. They were very cooperative and it was not my mistake so they took care of the negative impact on Order completion. And there is no impact on my stats, impressions.. etc. Thanks for your help. Appreciated. :)

• Like 11