How to get clicks and orders?

rekhaakter84

Gig Active but it may take some time to appear your gig in Fiverr search result. Some time support review and then bring your gig on search result. Check your gig status, gig click, impression to confirm the gig is showing on Fiverr search result. 

You can contact Fiverr Support after 2-3 days if your gig not appear on search result.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 11:25 AM, rekhaakter84 said:

It's been 6 months + so far I haven't received the order, most of the time I'm online, my forehead is bad or I'm not lucky to work on Fiverr platform.

Main reason is the below inserted image which is enough to answer your question:

lead-generation.jpg.0d9e31e8495b09c5372bb01a3e72f6d2.jpg

Means competition is super tough in your niche so you need to optimize your gigs further (tags, descriptions, gig galleries etc.).

• Like 11
  • Up 1

I have submitted my gig yesterday but as a new seller i got some impression that inspired me a lot, So,all you have to do is make a professional gig with using popular keywords which is related with your service. Also you have to arrange your gig description professionally. obviously your gig image should be attractive.

• Like 2