Fiverr Gig Edit or Delete?

mohin_uddin0

Question

14 answers to this question

Ideally, you want to experiment with the gig, add new images, a new description, etc. If you don't want to offer that service anymore, you can delete it and create a new one. Keep in mind that as a seller you have a limit to how many gigs you can have, and if you have your gig in draft or paused mode, it still counts as a gig, so if you reach the gig limit according to your seller level, you will need to delete one of the gigs to create a new one.

• Like 20
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, mohin_uddin0 said:

I want to know which is the best way for me Fiverr gig edit or delete. I can not make a decision. please everybody help me with your suggestion.

I'm new to Fiver, I don't know much about Fiverr, but  I think is better to do SEO without deleting the gig.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, mohin_uddin0 said:

I want to know which is the best way for me Fiverr gig edit or delete. I can not make a decision. please everybody help me with your suggestion.

According to my previous experience, it's better creating a new gig than editing the existing gig. It affects on your gig impression and clicks. So, creating a new gig should be fine and effective.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

As I said above, try to improve your gig, experiment with images, videos and titles until you get some traction. You can also create other gigs in the meantime. If you feel that the service is not something you want to offer anymore, then you can delete this.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

When it comes to editing a live gig on Fiverr, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you need to make sure that the gig is actually live. If it isn’t, then you won’t be able to edit it.

Make sure your gig has clean and clear description and other thing as well ( price, package, files, extras as well ). And other thig is your gig needs to SEO perfectly. 

• Like 15

First of all you can check other competitors gig, ranked gig and best seller, then you can find what your needs for your gig? what's actually you do for gig? how you need for change them? just look around you in your outside , you will find your answer easily 

Edited by shafin901
  • Like 11