Fiverr Support only sending saved message and I am unable to understand whom to contact

calieyseo

Question

I need your guidance regarding the sudden removal of my six gigs from the platform. I have been selling guest post services with full rights from the providers, and it is disconcerting that all of my gigs were flagged after a successful year with over 250 ratings.

I have encountered challenges in receiving adequate assistance from Fiverr support. Despite my efforts to seek clarification, their responses have been generic and unhelpful. I am unsure about the next steps to take in this situation.

"We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone. For more information please read our Prohibited Services policy in Fiverr’s Community Standards."

I kindly request your guidance on navigating this issue. Is there any recommended approach to review my account history, gig content, and understand the specific reasons behind the removals? I would greatly appreciate any advice on addressing potential violations and reinstating my gigs while ensuring compliance with Fiverr's guidelines.

• Like 34
  • Thanks 1

I kindly asked for their professional response which is clear. I have received a literal warning because my other gig got removed, I have been seeking a response from Fiverr CS For so many days if they could have responded I would have been able to understand what exactly is going wrong. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, calieyseo said:

I have been selling guest post services

Depends what you wrote in the Fiverr description, if you are saying that thanks to your guest post the customer will receive traffic, this could have led the ban of your services, since offering traffic is not allowed by the Fiverr TOS.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Depends what you wrote in the Fiverr description, if you are saying that thanks to your guest post the customer will receive traffic, this could have led the ban of your services, since offering traffic is not allowed by the Fiverr TOS.

This was my fiverr description:

This gig will provide you with a permanent placement on popular Outlet Techtimes, VC Post & Top Tech Blogs. 

Other Google News Verified Publications are available such as -

1. Techtimes
  2. LA Weekly
  3. Hauteliving
  4. Village Voice
  5. NY Weekly
  6. Flaunt Magazine
  7. VillageVoice
  8. HipHopWeekly
  9. AllHipHop
  10. American Reporter
  11. DIsrupt Magazine
  12. Coin Speaker
  13. Digital Music News
  14. Vc Post
  15. Latin Post
  16. Music Times
  17. KpopStarz
  18. Explosion
  19. Baltimore Post Examiner
  20. UBJ

Accepted topics: Entertainment, Music, Entrepreneur, Hip Hop, Lifestyle, Business, Science, Technology, Health, NFT, Finance, Law, Cryptocurrency Etc.

Still undecided?

Get in touch to see examples.

Make sure to message me before the order to avoid mistakes in the submission

Edited by calieyseo
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, calieyseo said:

Accepted topics: Entertainment, Music, Entrepreneur, Hip Hop, Lifestyle, Business, Science, Technology, Health, NFT, Finance, Law, Cryptocurrency Etc.

there could be 2 things that led to your service being denied, the first could be the words: Cryptocurrency, NFT, Finance, Law.

the second could be some "Outlet" you wrote that is not accepted by the TOS.

I know you are thinking, "but also other sellers wrote this in their description", right now they took your gigs and checked.... maybe in future they will check gigs from other sellers and will remove.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 23
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, venonusa said:

there could be 2 things that led to your service being denied, the first could be the words: Cryptocurrency, NFT, Finance, Law.

the second could be some "Outlet" you wrote that is not accepted by the TOS.

I know you are thinking, "but also other sellers wrote this in their description", right now they took your gigs and checked.... maybe in future they will check gigs from other sellers and will remove.

I had 6 gigs and out of the last two I had kept only the names and no description. I have been asking them for soo long if there is something that is not allowed they are just not giving any clear response they keep sending the community guidelines links and we ask for something extra which is out of the syllabus and not found in saved messages they just ghost for few days, then I had to create a new ticket and get the repeated saved messages again.

This is a huge thing happening I am just not getting any proper response atleast

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Now Straight no response from customer support for 3 days, I have created a new ticket as they were not responding but they merged the ticket and did not respond to anything. Is this what you call priority support to SELLER PLUS?

• Like 21
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, calieyseo said:

"We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone. For more information please read our Prohibited Services policy in Fiverr’s Community Standards."

Fiverr was clearly massage you this decision is cannot be undone. So No matter what you do after that, it will be of no use.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, shahidfreelanc said:

Fiverr was clearly massage you this decision is cannot be undone. So No matter what you do after that, it will be of no use.

I have received a warning for no reason and that can be undone as this is fiverr's mistake of not responding still

• Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

I have received a response as one of my gig got removed and I asked them for a reason they said publishing articles is not allowed anymore on Fiverr. Whereas the whole guest posting category is for publishing articles.

Very Weird!!!

Capture.PNG

• Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

That is very, very odd. I would think that whoever made that response didn't understand something? Fiverr does have a whole category for guest posting, so saying it's not allowed makes zero sense.

Maybe it was about the specific site or platform you offered to post on? Who knows?

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

You could say that to CS about the whole category being for guest posting where the category also says "Get great content created and published for you with our guest post services" and see what CS says.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, melanielm said:

That is very, very odd. I would think that whoever made that response didn't understand something? Fiverr does have a whole category for guest posting, so saying it's not allowed makes zero sense.

Maybe it was about the specific site or platform you offered to post on? Who knows?

I asked them but they mentioned it is just not allowed. As I have seen almost 30 guest posting sellers disappear past week I asked them can you name the websites which are not allowed to sell they clearly said no. It seems they said no because they want the right to delete any gig anytime saying your website isn't good anymore.

I have been getting pathetic responses from Support every time. What is so hard in sending the list of websites which are not allowed to sell

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, uk1000 said:

You could say that to CS about the whole category being for guest posting where the category also says "Get great content created and published for you with our guest post services" and see what CS says.

I have asked them the same thing and now I am waiting for the reply. The most weird thing is you get new replies everytime, while some people said it is not allowed to tell the names of the websites which are not allowed to sell, few even told me 4-5 names. I wish things could change now

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Perhaps they only allow guest posting on sites the seller owns and operates themselves? At least there would be no potential TOS issues with account access, etc.

When we publish a gig they have a option where they ask if the website is owned by us or not, If it was not allowed they should have just selling websites not owned by you is not allowed

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

After several attempts through the same thread, I was trying to understand what is not allowed to sell on Fiverr since I got a warning one month back for selling multiple services which are not allowed to sell.

Later one of the customer support executives stated that selling guest posts later when I was in conversation they put another strike and eventually my account got restricted. 

What can I do next? I am completely clueless as the service I have been been selling are been sold by several others as well

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, calieyseo said:

What can I do next? I am completely clueless as the service I have been been selling are been sold by several others as well

Just because someone sells certain services doesn't mean you can. Fiverr didn't catch them yet.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

My account got restricted they stated the reason that selling prohibited services whereas I was only selling guest posting service and nothing else. 

What should I do next? I have contacted support and they sent only saved messages has anyone faced this and got the account back then?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1