My Work Portfolio upload issue

sck_seo_service

Question

I am planning to upload my work portfolio. While uploading I can see the required file Format and Max size of the file. However I don't see the required aspect ratio or resolution of the file for the best results.  Like 1920 X 1080 or 1280 X 720 etc. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

• Like 8

6 answers to this question

18 hours ago, max3dmodel said:
  1. Image size guide
    Recommended image size is 1280 x 769 px, 72 Dots Per Inch (DPI).

Minimum: 712 x 430 px
Maximum 4000 x 2416 px

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/15863342952977-Gig-Images-General-Gig-image-guidelines

Thanks for sharing the details. I appreciate that. I checked the above details and the link shared. However these are general details for images on Fiverr Gig. I am looking specifically for "my work portfolio" video/ gif/ image. Like, for example, the intro video for the best results is 1280X720, and for gig video for the best results video should be 1920X1080. Also if in case I consider the above solution, that is only for images. However in "my work portfolio" we can upload images/gifs/videos(apologies for not mentioning that in my statement).

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, sck_seo_service said:

these are general details for images on Fiverr Gig

It's not just for the images; the same applies to the videos. I'm not sure which software you are using, but I used After Effects (AE) to compose my gig video, and I had no issues uploading it.

• Like 9

So to check I uploaded whatever dimension files(best) I had prepared for "my work portfolio". Assuming the dimension are not mentioned that means it will accept whatever best I have provided total size should be below 50 MB.  I uploaded 1920 X 1080 gif and Two jpg images 2552 X 3580 pixels. And it worked. They perfectly aligned together. Thanks a lot, everyone for you'r help. :)

• Like 6