Who's got his gigs back on search results?

nadjibironciblo1

Question

20 answers to this question

Guest dmraju7
9 hours ago, nadjibironciblo1 said:

I got my gigs disappeared frrom search since 70+ days now and I'm getting really concerned they will never get back again. I see that many sellers have the same issues. I want to know who got his gigs back on search results and if there is any trick for that? Thanks

If your gig is ranking lost. Then you have to contact with fiverr support. They will know you that  what is the actual reason. 

12 minutes ago, dmraju7 said:

If your gig is ranking lost. Then you have to contact with fiverr support. They will know you that  what is the actual reason. 

Don't waste customer support's time. Usually Fiverr removes you from search because you had one or more bad private reviews.

9 hours ago, nadjibironciblo1 said:

if there is any trick for that

In your case, you had a very bad review 3 months ago which most likely ended up pushing you back.

9 minutes ago, queen_pak said:

Most of people lost, specially after becoming level two. 

Same here, bad reviews.

The idea is, most likely it's always due to either leveling up to level 2 and dealing with way more competitors, or in other cases it's due to a bad private review. Buyers can also leave a review privately and sometimes their private review can be bad even if they rated you relatively ok publicly. 

Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate for 3 to 6 months, so it can take a while until you get back in search, and it also comes down to what performance you had in the meantime. If you continually receive bad private reviews, getting back in search can be hard.

• Like 16
  • Confused 1

All of my seven gigs have a stat of 0 0 0 in impression
Do I have violations in my account? Because this is not normal, I made several inquiries with no results. FYI, I'm on the second level of a 5-star rating. what is the problem. what is the problem?

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, nadjibironciblo1 said:

Do you have any official statement about that?

I am subscribed to Seller Plus and my success manager told me that. Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate anywhere from 90 to 180 days. So it will take a long time to increase the satisfaction rate, and any bad review you get in the meantime will affect you one way or another for up to 180 days. Obviously there's no official statement anywhere because people will try to find a way to manipulate the system. 

12 hours ago, nadjibironciblo1 said:

who got his gigs back on search results and if there is any trick for that

This highlights the point above.. Fiverr wants to stop people that try to trick the system, that's why they are implementing reviews for canceled orders (or at least they are trying to). Fiverr has become a lot more competitive due to the pandemic and AI, along with economic distress has pushed some buyers away. Which means Fiverr is trying to declutter and highlight quality service providers, while pushing scammers and people that try to manipulate the system back in search. 

Simply put, getting some great reviews from clients (along with great private reviews) will slowly get you back on track. The thing is, it can be very simple to lower your buyer satisfaction rate with a single bad review from a client, especially if you don't have a lot of orders. So for me, it's clear Fiverr wants to push higher prices, and more focus on quality rather than quantity. Which for me sounds great, because it helps the platform move onward. 

I am dealing with a similar situation, my gigs are in search but I am pushed back, hence the reason why I talked with my success manager in the first place to see what was wrong. Aside from the info I said above, they also told me that reviews from new buyers (either to the platform or to you) will bring more damage than a bad review from a repeat client. 

At this point, all you can do is to work hard on pending orders and ensure customers are happy. There are no tricks and ways to game the system. Plus, you can rest assured Fiverr will identify any methods you use to try and game the system, so I recommend you don't even try it if you value your account. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the detailed reply. Now that my gigs disappeared for more than 60 days, I couldn't get any order and my response rate and overall rating have become N/A which I think I risk demotion. It doesn't make sense to demote me because I didn't receive any order, and the reason behind that because they removed my gigs visibility

Edited by nadjibironciblo1
  • Like 14

On 6/30/2023 at 2:36 PM, nadjibironciblo1 said:

I got my gigs disappeared frrom search since 70+ days now and I'm getting really concerned they will never get back again. I see that many sellers have the same issues. I want to know who got his gigs back on search results and if there is any trick for that? Thanks

Welcome to the club, brother. This has happened because of private feedback, most probably. Because of the high competition in almost every niche on fiverr, the sellers have almost no margin of delivering poor quality work. 

If you do it, you'll lose it. And it will take at least 3 months to recover since bad ratings have an impact on your profile for 90 days. Start working with your old clients and try to deliver them quality. You'll come back to rankings again.

• Like 15

On 7/1/2023 at 4:34 AM, donnovan86 said:

I am subscribed to Seller Plus and my success manager told me that. Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate anywhere from 90 to 180 days. So it will take a long time to increase the satisfaction rate, and any bad review you get in the meantime will affect you one way or another for up to 180 days. Obviously there's no official statement anywhere because people will try to find a way to manipulate the system. 

This highlights the point above.. Fiverr wants to stop people that try to trick the system, that's why they are implementing reviews for canceled orders (or at least they are trying to). Fiverr has become a lot more competitive due to the pandemic and AI, along with economic distress has pushed some buyers away. Which means Fiverr is trying to declutter and highlight quality service providers, while pushing scammers and people that try to manipulate the system back in search. 

Simply put, getting some great reviews from clients (along with great private reviews) will slowly get you back on track. The thing is, it can be very simple to lower your buyer satisfaction rate with a single bad review from a client, especially if you don't have a lot of orders. So for me, it's clear Fiverr wants to push higher prices, and more focus on quality rather than quantity. Which for me sounds great, because it helps the platform move onward. 

I am dealing with a similar situation, my gigs are in search but I am pushed back, hence the reason why I talked with my success manager in the first place to see what was wrong. Aside from the info I said above, they also told me that reviews from new buyers (either to the platform or to you) will bring more damage than a bad review from a repeat client. 

At this point, all you can do is to work hard on pending orders and ensure customers are happy. There are no tricks and ways to game the system. Plus, you can rest assured Fiverr will identify any methods you use to try and game the system, so I recommend you don't even try it if you value your account. 

Thanks for your detailed reply. I just learned a lot of things!

• Like 10

On 6/30/2023 at 4:46 PM, nadjibironciblo1 said:

It doesn't make sense to demote me because I didn't receive any order, and the reason behind that because they removed my gigs visibility

That is Fiverr's intent with private reviews. It seeks to give the prime locations in search to the sellers with high BSR, aka Buyer Satisfaction Ratings. When something about your services annoys a buyer and, as a result, you get a poor BSR, then your visibility suffers. I have learned to be very careful with how I interact with buyers.  

• Like 10

4 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

That is Fiverr's intent with private reviews. It seeks to give the prime locations in search to the sellers with high BSR, aka Buyer Satisfaction Ratings. When something about your services annoys a buyer and, as a result, you get a poor BSR, then your visibility suffers. I have learned to be very careful with how I interact with buyers.  

Did you experience your gigs disappear and got back to search results?

• Like 9

On 7/1/2023 at 4:04 AM, donnovan86 said:

Thank for detail explanation. 

• Like 6