420 is Here: Tap Into The Latest Industry 💨

Explore the visual language for the hottest new industry - the vape and smoke shop world! 

With elements like smoke swirls, vapor clouds, and iconic symbols, designers are using their heightened creativity to capture the essence of smoking culture, creating designs that appeal to enthusiasts and newcomers alike.

Whether you're a tenacious tobacco smoker, a vehement vapor, cannabis connoisseur, or simply intrigued by the latest industry trends, we invite you to familiarize yourself with vape and smoke shop logos and how to tell their story.

Here is some inspiration from our supply!

JpzVLi-wchaWk8Q8yFaACcgquFJ6Sckxhvz6HKhBqxu_Y739l29HuMpsacg5B2Ou45lUlBwFnOkJ4ia82ZEoC1WtAbaTV9Py6YWZDBWEcGPIY3h6vxAvWA7vKy-vhyAa28l7NLzLsejfdGi2wEQErnM

Designed by Hivetexdesign

g4cOZx_r_A7CnW1g5zt6AVzXzVrE1gQxoBwTQTJCD1RmAi4xsxp3dYewF4SBtpKF3mxckMMuXDL9rTXUhJv6U3zVzWdXj30SvwWhymi7acee5PwTKM1uHR2wPIgXe5RkSNeq3IIVe2AwHMb6egPT-as
Designed by wigi_wigel

o5eWlOsBwg4BAC2uM_qjEfJwvN_clG6xKqTDFHWURwTUpnvv_sKH1fgbfDFWZTALt4ZOwqN5gpY7YC1y3SEizjnWQtMf7U78FVkFuKwmLc_QQ54Ni5mkrHYroBbtYOB5Q5PdFOBdIumubYc1D-oMlkU

Designed by bnxkt15

RArwLJrIKHO0NwWLtLldgYaiinlX5ZgRIsZtRdCAYrBJlprihofNAMUpJfgHQIFX7rgfQ2JdCzONfritUUyzt1QUbFqFYCGNsVAbbNELq4kcyLs81DIGHIFVhvl5TXh44n8asDs3JHDgQNnXA5lMztc

Designed by asafdantes

jLA1j8PdpLR9Djo8ag4PAEBj4wHMlaA56hWwLCidcgPO_eOO3T5fgLLWnJXKJqrY4Fvg5hGxoWSXX8ZLNGoxVG8GpubzjmvQJNV6NXl3JBCPnFPSrz32DqHGz-v1GBx_150U-tVQO-2_DkXd3F8K9mw

Designed by iiidddooo

fXlsRkZjnemnLOz4fL1bTFbV7RkM3Is9D4HsyqkvdDIYQWqHw2qgqr5Lghv5hFYFqLuiT2b99O1V6mDhsmuauIPrNDZX2NH23fW5hVOGRvOHogFfAiLBn9jeb3BhHurlXLkQeqUjFyHuleERz3FmUas

Designed by wigi_wigel

lwt9RD97012PUeLHyQLBIcHKZrOokkboT3kKrxKrUMXGLCsataFbm3k24N6fEtvmN5jcogt2v8x0e517znlrsNoriQbYWX37IhjJ5qt1TQjQN4RvZpcjQ0n40DZ8lPndxzM_RweWrl2c8NAO9bs43Aw

Designed by Aestheticx

KGFwjbbJwZnPDiljsyVgppCf6J--aYiWkatY4WS3mcx-Bi78jp0v-NhUwXe1dbMTUhyGedWkvcVVwp-58MtsYhuP9h03n_gmYAFwyyBKyE_EPvR8jg9gebsIkxMeG8xJycunOPwUfB0JPSSBsVT7R2Y

Designed by drashkos

vmmNxC3OxvDXPLo4eoUnlpQHZZu1sBXDTjUxHYGfU5aFNh69-MISpIpoK_0IU53xIrcLIiOmmVuJYU3eXVSnuYTAANVazrZmyowl0pcFwN5zHUiVPxfNW1CC13u5XeBjygwXQ3_MmWlyntLRgT7olu0

Designed by Ambodo

XHwWV8etskNqJsPPm-J5jvquP5eB9OEKHzLYRJ96e4uRNBOPDRmaPxjdlDIWHETN3GMZCYNsJ0PFkF1TykePsKfE19qi7sGy7wcrlg0nEVSgUGIjatSv1dWkZ5CZjSDrgu8PEqhnYYc0dMbRbCZ47xc

Designed by Ambodo

We hope this post gives you inspiration for your next innovative smoke shop logo! It’s an industry to watch for sure.

Ready to get started? 🚬

Go To Dashboard >

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

On 6/25/2023 at 12:10 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

Whether you're a tenacious tobacco smoker, a vehement vapor, cannabis connoisseur, or simply intrigued by the latest industry trends, we invite you to familiarize yourself with vape and smoke shop logos and how to tell their story.

Should Fiverr not be promoting these things though, given what they can do to your health (including non-tobacco vapes) and smoking tobacco leads to cancer and the fact that cannabis is illegal in some places (such as the UK)?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Should Fiverr not be promoting these things though, given what they can do to your health (including non-tobacco vapes) and smoking tobacco leads to cancer and the fact that cannabis is illegal in some places (such as the UK)?

Many things are damaging to health. I can't imagine Fiverr could exclude all of them. Also, many things are illegal in different places but legal in others... alcohol, certain banned food additives, being LGBTQ, etc. Again, not Fiverr's job to 'police' industries/subjects, in my opinion.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Again, not Fiverr's job to 'police' industries/subjects, in my opinion.

It's in their community standards though:

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

In order to protect the Fiverr community, we do not allow any services or activities which could intentionally or unintentionally harm our users, other individuals, property, or animals. This includes both physical harm, significant risk of societal harm, endangerment of individuals’ rights and freedoms, etc.

Do not offer, agree to provide, or ask for services that are meant to cause harm, including but not limited to:

• Promoting prohibited or potentially dangerous goods (firearms, ammunition, drugs, and controlled substances), or encouraging others to make, use, or trade these goods

Cannabis is a controlled substance and drug that is illegal in some countries.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Up 3

Thank you for sharing the exciting news about the latest industry trends in the vape and smoke shop world. It's fascinating to see how designers are incorporating elements like smoke swirls, vapor clouds, and iconic symbols to capture the essence of smoking culture.

As a designer, I am always eager to explore new visual languages and tell compelling stories through logos. I appreciate the inspiration you've provided and look forward to familiarizing myself with vape and smoke shop logos to further enhance my creativity and understanding of this industry.

Thank you once again for sharing this exciting information. I'm ready to tap into the latest industry trends and bring my creativity to new heights.

• Like 3