Poor performance?

mitanimation

I have gig of minecraft animation. I have 120 5 stars and 1 bad rating. Currently the best selling gig is my gig (in the field of minecraft animation). I have an active $630 job right now. Before that, I made 3 more orders in a short time. I got 5 stars from them too and those friends are still requesting a job from me. But gigim was removed from searches due to poor performance. So when someone writes minecraft animation, the most selling gig will not appear. Does this make sense? What's going on with Fiverr lately?

Edited by mitanimation
  • Like 13
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, mitanimation said:

I have gig of minecraft animation. I have 120 5 stars and 1 bad rating. Currently the best selling gig is my gig (in the field of minecraft animation). I have an active $630 job right now. Before that, I made 3 more orders in a short time. I got 5 stars from them too and those friends are still requesting a job from me. But gigim was removed from searches due to poor performance. So when someone writes minecraft animation, the most selling gig will not appear. Does this make sense? What's going on with Fiverr lately?

when did you noticed impressions drop ? date/month

• Like 9

6 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

when did you noticed impressions drop ? date/month

While I normally get between 1200-1500 impressions, 2 months ago I suddenly dropped to 300 impressions. They didn't say why. At that time I got 5 stars from all customers and even got tips. So I didn't get bad reviews, even if I did they wouldn't have to put my gig on the last page. While on the last page for 2 months, I realized today that my gig is not in the search results.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, mitanimation said:

While I normally get between 1200-1500 impressions, 2 months ago I suddenly dropped to 300 impressions. They didn't say why. At that time I got 5 stars from all customers and even got tips. So I didn't get bad reviews, even if I did they wouldn't have to put my gig on the last page. While on the last page for 2 months, I realized today that my gig is not in the search results.

You are level one seller, suppose to be level two while seeing no. of reviews

So issue looks with analytics. Note few cancellation and bad review (specially private) are enough to kick seller out of search.

Even losing level losses several thousands of impressions suddenly.

But as you mentioned, you have good orders currently, even those folks want to repeat...

Need to out deliver them and future orders and you will get its fruit after 60-90 days.

• Like 8

• 7 months later...

same with me, I have many orders and client regularly with good impressions but suddenly my gig out of search when i contact to support they say to me low performance of gig i really shocked my all gig out of search seriously its not true and not fear without any violation 

• Like 6

On 6/17/2023 at 10:16 PM, Alex.M said:

possible due to some bad private feedback that you received , no worries though it's not permanent 

I may be mistaken, but I'm not sure if the private review has affected your impression in the existing system, right?

• Like 2