Why we are having such religious sentiment Gig on Fiverr is it Safe or I Misunderstood ? Don't you think Such Keywords should be avoid on Tittle

video_ppt_mkt

On 6/28/2023 at 12:12 AM, saimii said:

This post doesn't make sense because first there is no issue with this Keyword. secondly discussing these things, Giving your opinions sometimes can harm other's sentiments.

Sajid , I am concern about the approach if you want something execute regarding digital Marketing , you don;t need to belong to a Particular religion 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, video_ppt_mkt said:

if you want something execute regarding digital Marketing , you don;t need to belong to a Particular religion 

You don't have to be a Christian for this kind of work, but you do need lots of experience with managing Christian social media... And if you're not a Christian, there might be things that a Christian would know, but you don't. I mean, how much do you know about Christians and their values? Do you really have the intimate, in-depth knowledge about them, as if you were one of them? How much do you know about the best way to approach them? What would put them off? What would they respond best to? What words to use to get them to donate? Can you quote the proper part of the Bible?

Not to mention, as others have pointed out, that it's what some buyers are searching for (because that's what they need, and you can't forbid the buyers to search for what they need), and that nobody says you absolutely have to be a Christian; they're merely looking for a social media manager who knows how to manage Christian social media.

I guess it's a language barrier that's preventing you from understanding what those buyers are looking for.

And I notice that you still have a religious greeting on your profile.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

You don't have to be a Christian for this kind of work, but you do need lots of experience with managing Christian social media... And if you're not a Christian, there might be things that a Christian would know, but you don't. I mean, how much do you know about Christians and their values? Do you really have the intimate, in-depth knowledge about them, as if you were one of them? How much do you know about the best way to approach them? What would put them off? What would they respond best to? What words to use to get them to donate? Can you quote the proper part of the Bible?

Not to mention, as others have pointed out, that it's what some buyers are searching for (because that's what they need, and you can't forbid the buyers to search for what they need), and that nobody says you absolutely have to be a Christian; they're merely looking for a social media manager who knows how to manage Christian social media.

I guess it's a language barrier that's preventing you from understanding what those buyers are looking for.

And I notice that you still have a religious greeting on your profile.

Here is the answer.  There are many Religious websites, and experts must be from that Religion to maintain them. It's an understood thing. But discussing that topic or highlighting it can create issues. 
We should let them do it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1