Gig Rank Down

tabin_75

Question

My gig was on the first-second page from last year. But suddenly 1 week ago my gig is gone to the 12th page. 

What should I do now?  I just deleted One GIG and created another New GIG.

is this the reason for GIG Rank Down? Or anything else?

• Like 17
  • Sad 3

14 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, tabin_75 said:

My gig was on the first-second page from last year. But suddenly 1 week ago my gig is gone to the 12th page. 

Fiverr algorithm has decided right now your gig shouldn't be on the front pages, there could be many reasons for this, one can be because your competitors are selling better than you.

• Like 18
  • Up 1

27 minutes ago, tabin_75 said:

"Hey! Changing or deleting gigs can sometimes affect their rankings. However, focus on optimizing your new gig by using relevant keywords, offering high-quality services, and promoting it through social media or Fiverr promotions. Engage with buyers, gather positive reviews, and consistently deliver excellent work to improve your gig's ranking over time. Keep pushing forward!"

• Like 19

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

Fiverr algorithm has decided right now your gig shouldn't be on the front pages, there could be many reasons for this, one can be because your competitors are selling better than you.

Can you please tell me, should I need to update the gig or wait few days or month?

• Like 16

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

That, or bad private reviews, cancellations, late orders. 

I got your point but the last order I completed with 5*, there is no order cancellation or late order.

and the most shocking thing for me that the gig is gone directly to 12th page from 2nd page. Because if my competitors selling better than me then I at least be on the 5-6th page, all of my competitors aren't going to be so good all of a sudden that I'm on the 12th page all at once.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, tabin_75 said:

Can you please tell me, should I need to update the gig or wait few days or month?

Every time you update a gig it takes at least 48 hours to appear in search again.

2 hours ago, tabin_75 said:

got your point but the last order I completed with 5*, there is no order cancellation or late order.

Buyers can be two-faced and give you a 5️ review yet say something else in the two private surveys.

Here is how it looks:

ScreenShot2021-03-06at9_03_09AM.thumb.png.dc805e123e0b1d3e0b96267c6530a5f1.png

ScreenShot2022-07-19at8_38_00AM.thumb.png.17a687df3bb3559cd2c5cd565018c5be.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tabin_75 said:

Because if my competitors selling better than me then I at least be on the 5-6th page, all of my competitors aren't going to be so good all of a sudden that I'm on the 12th page all at once.

This is a reasonable thought process but the wizard is behind a curtain, right? 

How often do you check? Are you consistently on the 12th page or does it rotate for you higher or lower at every attempt?

• Like 14

On 6/6/2023 at 5:54 AM, wayne_mt said:

This is a reasonable thought process but the wizard is behind a curtain, right? 

How often do you check? Are you consistently on the 12th page or does it rotate for you higher or lower at every attempt?

Yes, I cheaked my gig everyday 1-2 times, its still on the 12th page

• Like 10

On 6/6/2023 at 4:46 AM, vickiespencer said:

Every time you update a gig it takes at least 48 hours to appear in search again.

Buyers can be two-faced and give you a 5️ review yet say something else in the two private surveys.

Here is how it looks:

ScreenShot2021-03-06at9_03_09AM.thumb.png.dc805e123e0b1d3e0b96267c6530a5f1.png

ScreenShot2022-07-19at8_38_00AM.thumb.png.17a687df3bb3559cd2c5cd565018c5be.png

thanks a lot!

• Like 12

On 6/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, tabin_75 said:

Yes, I cheaked my gig everyday 1-2 times, its still on the 12th page

Is your gig at the same position on the 12th page? Has it moved up or down since you were checking for the last 2 weeks?

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, wayne_mt said:

Is your gig at the same position on the 12th page? Has it moved up or down since you were checking for the last 2 weeks?

It's still on the same page, sometimes it's going up a little bit and going down again.

• Like 11