How i can bring my gigs back in search feature i don't know why fiverr has removed my gigs from search. And i have contacted support service but no gain

noor_414

https://www.fiverr.com/s/4WZ70y

hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am facing with the visibility of my gigs on the platform. Despite my gigs being marked as active, they are not appearing in the search results for any relevant keywords. I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly investigate this matter and provide me with some insights or guidance on how to resolve the issue. i am a level 2 seller and used promoted gigs option also

To provide you with more context, I have carefully created and optimized my gigs to attract potential buyers. However, it has come to my attention that my gigs are not being displayed to buyers in search results, making it difficult for me to gain visibility and attract clients. I understand the importance of maintaining a strong presence in the search feature, and I am eager to address any potential issues that may be hindering the visibility of my gigs.

Additionally, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations on how I can rectify the situation and regain visibility for my gigs.

I value the opportunity to be a part of the Fiverr community and provide my services to potential clients. Therefore, I kindly request your prompt assistance in addressing this matter. I believe that by working together, we can resolve this issue and ensure that my gigs are visible to the appropriate audience.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, noor_414 said:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/4WZ70y

hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am facing with the visibility of my gigs on the platform. Despite my gigs being marked as active, they are not appearing in the search results for any relevant keywords. I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly investigate this matter and provide me with some insights or guidance on how to resolve the issue. i am a level 2 seller and used promoted gigs option also

To provide you with more context, I have carefully created and optimized my gigs to attract potential buyers. However, it has come to my attention that my gigs are not being displayed to buyers in search results, making it difficult for me to gain visibility and attract clients. I understand the importance of maintaining a strong presence in the search feature, and I am eager to address any potential issues that may be hindering the visibility of my gigs.

Additionally, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations on how I can rectify the situation and regain visibility for my gigs.

I value the opportunity to be a part of the Fiverr community and provide my services to potential clients. Therefore, I kindly request your prompt assistance in addressing this matter. I believe that by working together, we can resolve this issue and ensure that my gigs are visible to the appropriate audience.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

Status on your clicks and impressions?

• Like 2

On 6/4/2023 at 8:56 PM, smartdezigns said:

Status on your clicks and impressions?

It's active and permanent clients can access me but my gig and account didn't show in search and very low impressions a few months ago same gig was showing impressions in thousands but now only 10- 20 impressions

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, noor_414 said:

It's active and permanent clients can access me but my gig and account didn't show in search and very low impressions a few months ago same gig was showing impressions in thousands but now only 10- 20 impressions

May be your buyer satisfaction rate dropped even though you have positive ratings.. And another possibility is that sellers of your same niche are performing better than you. 

So you can work on gig optimization i.e. improve gig gallery further and present your previous work in a creative way..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

May be your buyer satisfaction rate dropped even though you have positive ratings.. And another possibility is that sellers of your same niche are performing better than you. 

So you can work on gig optimization i.e. improve gig gallery further and present your previous work in a creative way..

How we can know about Buyer Satisfaction Rate . i have contacted support services but they are saying my gigs are flagged for poor performance

• Like 2

Just now, noor_414 said:

How we can know about Buyer Satisfaction Rate .

Buyer Satisfaction Rate: You cannot know or see it. It's hidden (private feedback). 

1 minute ago, noor_414 said:

i have contacted support services but they are saying my gigs are flagged for poor performance

That's what I have said that your buyer satisfaction rate dropped means you have been not performing well. Improve your performance by delivering quality work

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Buyer Satisfaction Rate: You cannot know or see it. It's hidden (private feedback). 

That's what I have said that your buyer satisfaction rate dropped means you have been not performing well. Improve your performance by delivering quality work

i am delivering work but clients are not giving reviews out of 5 only two or three will write a review

btw thanks for your guidance

• Like 2

• imagination7413 changed the title to How i can bring my gigs back in search feature i don't know why fiverr has removed my gigs from search. And i have contacted support service but no gain